Can't Sleep tonight!!!

Don't let me go

At Se Hun and Su Ho's room....

"Se Hun.. Why are you angry?? Don't angry to me, ok!" Lu han said with his large eyes and he is really cute.

"Ok Ok!! Don't look at me with those eyes. You are totally adorable!!" Se Hun laugh and said.

"Then you are not angry anymore. Goodnight. Su Ho Hyung good night." Lu Han said happily and leave.

"You too." Su Ho said and lie on his bed.

"Let's sleep Hyung.." Se Hun said and turned the light off.

 

________, That girl. Is she really like me? Then why is she so happy when she is with su ho hyung. She is always smiling stupidly. Actually she is beautiful when she is calm. When she talk about her family, she seemed really sad. But.. she might no change her clamsy habbit. Why can't she be a little careful??  Se Hun touch his lips and thought about things relative to _______. He can't sleep and keep thinking.

 

Hmm.... Se Hun, is he already fallen for ______? But it is not possible. If Se Hun didn't like _____. Is she like Se Hun? Her eyes can't move from Se Hun when they are at pool. But she talked more with me. Ahhh... sighed... Why did I compare Se Hun with me???   Su Ho can't sleep too and he keep thinking about _______. That girl. She is really questionalbe!!

 

At School on Wednesday......

 

Su Ho can't concentrate on lessons. The Maths teacher give another quiz and no one can't answer. He suddenly miss ______ and shook his head. The classes end and go back home.

 

"Hyung.. you want to go ______ 's home now?" Lu han ask to Su Ho at the yard in the school. Students park their cars in the yard.

"Not today. I'm really tired." Su Ho lied to Lu han becuase he need to think more about why he is being like that.

"Yeah!!! I want to go home too. She might be ok. It is impossible that she has no friends." Se Hun agreed with Su ho and Lu Han nod.

"Ok then, Let's go home. I wanna eat pancake that D.O hyung made." Lu han said and go in the car.

 

"Hyung.. we come back!" Lu han said loudly.

All the exo members (Kai, D.O, Lay, Chen, Kris, Tao, Xiumin, Baek Hyun) are together in the living room.

Chan Yeol is not yet the member of exo.In this story exo is just the dancing group. And Chan Yeol will be one of  the casts!

 

"Uhn... Come quickly." Baek Hyun said.

"School is a little boring today, isn't it?" Kris started the topic.

"Yeah.. I want to do some dance practise." Kai agreed with Kris.

"We can do it now" Lay said and stood up to do some warming up.

"Can we do practise next time? Su Ho Hyung and me really tired today." Se Hun said and go upstair.

"Yeah! I'm kind of tired. And I am not familiar with your new music. I need some time to listen." Su Ho said and followed Se Hun.

"Hey! Aren't you two hungry?" Lay shouted and there was no replied.

"They haven't eaten dinner yesterday too." Kai said.

 

Su Ho and Se Hun didn't talk each other. Se Hun turned off the lights as usual. They are sliently lying on their bed. They know each other that they can't sleep. But it is really quiet between them. Su Ho didn't know what Se Hun thinking about and same to Se Hun. They turned around their bodies too many times and can't sleep too.

 

At school on Thursday....

 

"Su ho student, Is _____'s leg ok?" the teacher ask him.

"Umm.. I hoped. I don't know teacher."

"What? Why don't you visit her house yesterday. I think you did. Is anyone visit her house yesterday??" The teacher got angry and ask the class.

"No..." "We don't know her house" "Plus I think she doesn't have a friend" The class said back to teacher.

"Stop. Slient!! Su Ho, visit to her house this evening when the classes end."

"De.. understand." Su Ho answered and feel pity to her.

Why???? I am normally not like this. I can just go to her place and ask if she was good and just go home. It is ok like this. Why I am so serious about this? It was just a simple matter.

 

Bell ringing.....

 

"Hu.... the classes end" Su Ho thought.

"Lu han. Se Hun" Su Ho called.

"Hyung.." Se Hun look at Su Ho and smiling.

"I'm going to ______'s home. Teacher told me to do this. Are you two coming along with me?" Su ho ask.

"Ok..." Lu han said and Se Hun said with loud voice suddenly..

"We have to do dance practise today.. And Su Ho hyung can go alone."

"Wae?? Let's go together and cheer her up. We have many time for dancing. If Su Ho Hyung is absence, it is not good for him and for us. We have to do together." Lu Han said too long and his mood lighten up.

"We took a long time for going or not going. Stop arguing and let's go." Su Ho said and go inside the car.

"Ok then..." Se Hun said with very low voice and he feel his left side of chest is little warm.

___________________________________________________________________________________________