Is it the END?????

Don't let me go

The exo members see Suho only in the morning and at night. They don't konw where does Su Ho go during the days. He never picks up the call. His phone is always busy. When the other members ask about his phone, his answer is always the same, it is out of battery. Then they plan to take Su Ho secretly to _____, when she comes back. Even, Se Hun, Su Ho's roomate, doesn't know how Su Ho is doing. Su Ho always reject the topic about _____.

One morning,

"Hyung, don't you want to know about ______?" D.O suddenly asked Su Ho.

"Ah! I forgot my phone to charge." Su Ho suddenly stopped eating and went upstair. And untill they went to school, Suho just staya in his room.

 

Time is passing day after day. Today is the day of you coming back.

"Hyung, Su Ho hyung isn't waking up." Lay said to D.O.

"Se Hun too. What are they doing?" Lu Han said.

Lay, Lu Han, D.O and Baek Hyun are in the kitchen. They plan to take Suho to ______ secretly. They don't go all 11 because Su Ho might feel something fishy if we all go out.

"Chan Yeol will be waiting at the bus-stop." Baek Hyun said.

"Lu Han-ah, go to Se Hun and wake them up both. I am not patient." Lay said.

"Ok!" Lu Han replied and went to SuHo & Se Hun's room.

 

When Lu Han opened the door, he saw Se Hun sleeping and Su Ho is missing. He only can see the white letter on Su Ho's bed. He woke up Se Hun.

"Se Hun-ah, Ireon-ah." Lu Han shook Se Hun's body. Se Hun is woking up innocently.

"Eoh? Wae, Hyung?" Se Hun said.

"Su Ho Hyung is missing. There is a letter on his bed." Lu Han said.

Then he called for the other Hyung in the kitchen. The other memebers (Kai, Chen, Tao, Kris and Xiu Min) also gathered in the Su Ho's room. The letter says:

"I went to Canada. Kris, don't follow me. I am not staying at your home. Please give me some time to control myself. Se Hun-ah, treat _____ well. Don't care about me. I think I'll be fine after sometime."

"What the hell is he thinking about?" Kris said angrily.

"He even didn't ask what is happening. He just flew to Canada. Tell me not to follow him." Kris is now really angry. He is now shouting. The rest are just looking each other and not dare to spoke even one word.

"Hyung~" Lay wanted to calm Kris down.

"The problem is how are we going to let ______ know about Su Ho Hyung." Lay added as Kris didn't reply him

"Just let her know everything without a lie. What Su Ho thinks about her and Se Hun. If you guys don't, I'll." Kris said.

"Ok! Now let's just go to car gate." Baek Hyun hugged Lay and get out of the room first.

 

Then, you came out of the express.

"Annyeong, Long time no see." You greeted with a big smile and then your smile became weak.

"______-ah, I missed you." Chan Yeol said and hugged you for seconds. Then he released you.

"Me too, oppa. Should we go to school?" You asked. You also wanted to ask about Su Ho but your pride don't let you.

"They let you to take a break for 1 day. You can go to school tomorrow." Kris said. You just noticed now. Kris seemed to be angry about something.

You looked other people and they seemed not good except Chan Yeol. But well, he is always happy.

"Oppa teul, ...." You wanted to ask what had happened but Kris stopped you.

"We need to talk. Who wants to go with me? No, we all can't skip school." Kris said as all wants to stay with you.

"Me and D.O hyung going to skip school." Lay said.

"And Se Hun must be here with us, you guys go to school." Kris said. The rest don't dare to ignore as they hadn't seen Kris to angry that much before.

You're just shocked by Kris's actions. They  are not arguing as before so you got worried. In a week, what exactly had happened?

 

You all headed to your house. You gave your keys to exo, so they take care of your house daily.

Then, Kris headed towards the kitchen. You didn't ask nothing but wait Kris to tell first.

"Kris Oppa? You have something to say, right?" You asked.

"I wonder why you didn't ask about our Hyung, Suho?" He said.

"Oh! It was..." you don't know what to say.

"Hyung~ just say to the point." Se Hun said as you seemed embarrassed.

"Su Ho Hyung flew to Canada this morning." Kris said.

He just said calmly but for you, you just took it as a joke. You knew Kris isn't lying but you just can't accept the fact.

Kris told you everything about Suho. What Su Ho misunderstood! You heard clearly what Kris said. Every word from his mouth was like several knives to you. They hurted you badly.

"So it was like that!" You said coldly. All are frozen. They didn't expect you to reponse like that.

"______-ah~~~" Se Hun wanted to say something.

"It's ok! You all can get out. I mean, leave me alone." You said coldly again.

"Ok! But promised to us. You won't do anything stupid, like taking pills or...." You stopped him by shouting out loud.

"I AM NOT STUPID PERSON THAT WAS FOOLED BY LOVE." you shouted out lout.

"I'm sorry, Lay oppa. Don't think of me a bad person." You pleaded him.

"Gwanchana, we all understand you at that current situation." D.O said. It was his first line since he is here.

"Gomawo, oppa. I won't forget you but now, I really want to stay alone. Please just leave me alone and don't even call me. I don't want to ignore your calls and also don't want to talk to you with my current mood." You said and get up.

They all get up and went outside. You just locked the door and fall down on the sofa.

"Why? Dodae Che Wae? He didn't even try to ask me directly. Me and Se Hun? Su Ho Oppa. You are really biggest fool in this world. And why I love that fool. I kept that love that will only hurts me. I became a fool because of you, Su Ho oppa."

You thought with tears. You missed Su Ho so much. You are not in a mood of unpacking your things. You haven't eaten anything since this afternoon. Now it's already midnight. You didn't feel hungry even a bit.

You are in the bed and just lying. You don't dare sleep because you might have that bad dream. You've suffered enough. You don't want to drink Soju too. You don't want to be drunk and asleep. Without knowing the time, your alarm started ringing. It's already 7:00 am. You must go to school even you don't want to. You must show your strong side to exo.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Here is another chapter. :) Hope you guys enjoy it!