Misunderstanding = Seperation.

Don't let me go

You have said what you want to. You said about you and Suho to Se Hun because he was like you before in the restaurant. The way Se Hun look at you is like the way you look at him 6 months ago, when you fall for him for the first time. You don't want to hurt Se Hun so you gave him a chance to stop liking you. That's all you can do for him. You don't want Se Hun to be like Chan Yeol. So you just said him about your heart.

You and Se Hun just stay quiet for 10 minutes.

"I love him too Oppa."  this line is repeating itself in Sehun's ears. Though it was too low, it is like an explosion for Se Hun.

"______ love Suho and Su Ho Hyung love her too." Se Hun thought. "If I confess her right now, will I become too selfish person??? But what about my heart? The love that I feel for the first time, I should give up like this? Without knowing anyone!" He though. When ______ says she love Su Ho, Se Hun knows that he had loved ______ since the first kiss they had. But things are changing so fast, so fast that he can just pretend to know all. But he really didn't get it. Why did _______ don't love him. "Oh! What is LOVE?" Se Hun just asked himself and he knows he will never get the answer.

 

"So, what are you supposed to do?" Se hun suddenly asked you.

"Ne?" you are shocked by him.

"I said, what are you going to do about Su Ho Hyung." He said by looking straight through your eyes.

"What can I do? All I can do is waiting. Waiting for him to confess me again." You said sadly.

"Hey! ______-ah, Himnae! We are not leaving you alone. We all will help you." Se Hun said with bright mood.

"Gomawo oppa! Really. For everything. Let's go then." You take Se Hun's hand and you two are holding hands. Se Hun too held your hands tightly. On bus, he still held yours too. But you just let him be. You too held his hand back. Because he can't hold them forever.

 

"Wae? I can't tell her how I feel about her. Se Hun, you are just a coward." Se Hun though himself on the bus. "What is the use of holding hands? I must let go her hand in minutes. Oh Se-Hunnah, you must let her go. Be a good dongseng to your hyung. If you confess _______, you lose two precious people, your great Hyung and your best friend. If you back off, you will get a best friend and can remain the good hyung." Se hun thinks this way is the best and he decided to back off.

At in front of your house,

 

Se Hun let go your hands and said,

"______-ah, don't give up on Su Ho Hyung. Hwaiting!"

"Thank you oppa. You are my best friend forever." you said and wave your hands.

"Bye Bye ______." Se Hun said.

"Really Goodbye, ______, as my girlfriend." Se Hun thought.

 

At the same time,

 

Suho really needs a place to let his mind out. So he went to the club. He is sitting in the  bar and not participate in dancing. He is just drinking and drinking.

Then, he went to the dancing floor and he was surrounded by a batch of girls. They seemed like high school students. He can know by looking their uniforms. He didn't think too much. He just dancing with his parterner. His moves are controlled by that girl. He don't want to return home too. He suddenly thinks of you and Sehun laughing together and he pushes that girl away and back in the bar. He has no idea about the time. While he was drinking, he can feel his cheek warm because of tears.

 

In the exo dorm,

"Hyung, do something." Se Hun shouted to D.O.

"Mwo?" D.O said back.

"Yeah, Kyung Soo hyung. Call him or searching him, we must do something. We can't stay like this. I am too worried." Lu Han said too.

 

They are gathering in the living room. They can't contact Su Ho. He is not picking his phone. When Se Hun got back home, the rest are discussing about Suho and _____. Then, Se Hun's decision is stronger. He must forget ______ for his hyung. So, he is calling Suho continuously. They don't want to let ______ worry about Su Ho.

 

"Yah! Su ho hyung. It's Suho Hyung." Kris shouted. He was holding his phone and it is ringing.

"He-Hello?" Kris answered.

"Give me." D.O hyung grab it from Kris and listen the other voice.

"..............................."

"Ne? Yeah, I get it. Wait. Wait. Can you tell the place again?" D.O said.

".............................."

"Arasoh yo. Thank you so much." D.O ended the call.

"It's waiter from the bar. Suho hyung is drunk and he is asleep in the bar." D.O said to the others.

"Then, let's go quickly." Se Hun said.

Then they all headed to the club. They brought their hyung back to the bedroom. Se Hun and Kris help Su Ho to get on his bed. Then, they are going to their bedrooms and the house is silent.

Se Hun can't sleep and he pity his hyung.

"Se Hun-ah, be good to _____" Su ho is sleeptalking. It was very low voice but it it loud enough for Se Hun to hear clearly.

"Hyung, Sleep well. You said what I want to tell you." Se Hun just whispered and sleep.

 

When Suho gets up, he can easily think about yesterday. Because he was fallen asleep in the bar but when his dongsengs get him back to their house, he just woke up. He knows everything what they did to him. But one thing is keep confusing him. Why Se Hun want me to take care of ______. He didn't think much. He has planned everything. He must forget ______ for his Maknae Se Hun.

Suho went downstair and saw D.O cooking breakfast.

"Kyung Soo-ah, what is today's breakfast?" He asked normally and acted like everything is fine.

"Umm... Hyung. Wake up now? Kimchi fried rice." He answer. D.O don't want to talk about yesterday too.

"Pali yah. I am hungry. I will go out for a while and I will skip school today." Su Ho said.

 

Then, Lay, Kai, SeHun, Lu Han, Kris, Tao, Chen, Baek Hyun and Xiu Min gather in the kitchen.

"Hyung. What does Su Ho say?" Baek Hyun asked D.O.

"He will skip school today." D.O answered.

"What? Is he planning to hide ______?" Lay said.

"May be." The rest murmured.

 

Actually, Su Ho wasn't going out. He just sitting in front of the door step. He just clearly heard everything they said.

"Yes, you are right Lay. I am about to hide ______ forever." He said and stayed outside for 5 min. Then he just went inside the house. And saying any other words. Unlike other days, they are justing eating and don't dare speak one word. Even Baek Hyun sitting tightly and don't look for problems.

 

"Se Hun-ah!" Su Ho called Se Hun.

Se Hun was going to drink water so he was in the middle of grabing a glass and the sudden call from Su Ho make him startled and the glass collapsed.

"E-Eo-Eoh??" He said back with his trembling voice.

"Wae Gudae? I am going to skip school today and talk this to teacher." Su Ho said.

"Ok." Se Hun can control himself now. He said back Suho with normal voice.

 

When Su Ho gets back to his room, his phone started ringing.

It's ______. He just ignore it and add you to the black list.

 

You suddenly missed Su Ho and wanted to know how he is doing, so you called him. But he isn't picking up and then it is busy. You thought that Su Ho might be shy to talk to you. So you don't call him again. But you will never know it is your mistake, the biggest mistake for your love. You just though, you can meet him at the class and you can let him know some of your feelings. You satisfy with your own thought and smile.

Then you prepare to go to school.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

I will try to post next chapter within 2 or 3 days. Thanks for your reading and subcribing.

Feel Free To Comment! :)