May be it is really now reached the END.

Don't let me go

You prepared to go to school. Chan Yeol waited for you in front of the class. He waved his hands when he saw you. All you can do is just show him a weak smile. For the happy guy like Chan Yeol, you smile is not even a smile to him.

"_____-ah, wae?" He asked. You really seemed a sick person.

"Hun?" You just asked him back with just one word and questioning eyes.

"Ani. You look like a sick person and also where is your energy?" He asked.

"Oppa. Don't joke. Let's go in." You said and acting like you are fine. But Chan Yeol is not blind and stupid person. At least he can guess what had happened to you. But he didn't ask anything. But you know, he sometimes look at you with worrying eyes.

 

The class just ended. You didnt' solve the quiz today, and also no one can. Actually, you just don't have the mood to answer. As soon as the question ended, the answer was in your throat.

"Bye!" you waved at Chan Yeol and went to bus-stop. When you arrived home, you went to bed.

You could feel that you are hungry now but you just don't want to move from your bed. You just imagine some lyrics~~

Michige bogo sipeun saram
Michige deudgo sipeun neoui hanmadi
Saranghae saranghaeyo geudaeneun eoditnayo
Gaseumgipi baghin geuriun saram
Geudae yeongwonhi ganjighallaeyo

You tried calling Su Ho as you missed him so much. The tears are coming out again. But Su Ho met your expectation. He didn't answer your call. Kris's words are still in your head,

"He was like that before for only once. The Ajuma, who was used to clean our house, was really closed to Su Ho. When she passed away by car accident, he was lost his control. At that time, I was in the Canada. My parents live in Canada. So, he moved to me and lived for a year. But I lived with Su Ho only for a week because of school. He just stayed there and became a party guy. If we didn't sent him thousands of letters to come back, I don't know if he might stay in Canada FOREVER!!!"

So he wanted to stay in Canada forever, you sadly thought. Then you heard the bell ringing. But you wanted to ignore it. You have no energy to get up from bed. Then your phone rang. You just silent it. Then you heard some whispered.

"Oh! It's not locked!" Chan Yeol said and came in the house.

"_______-ah! _______-ah!" Baek Hyun shouted.

You heard Chan Yeol and Baek Hyun so you get up from your bed. You forgot to comb your hair so it was a mess now. You wore the white pajama and it is really big. When you opened the door,

"Oh! Oma ya!" Baek Hyun startled your appearance and shouted.

"Ah! Gamjadi ya!" You too shouted as you are shocked.

You two are shocking and but Chan Yeol, He is laughing out loud. He can't stop laughing and kept laughing. He is on the floor now. Then you tied your hair and

"Boya! Oppa. You shocked me!" You said.

"Wah!!!!! You should look yourself in the mirror. After seeing you, ghost will definitely run away." Baek Hyun said.

"What are you two doing here?" You asked. But when Chan Yeol saw you clearly. He stopped laughing and became in the serious mood.

"Our oma cooked this for you. I mean, D.O Hyung." Baek Hyun said.

"______-ah, are you sick?" Chan Yeol asked.

"Ugh? Ani. I'm good." You replied.

"What a lie ______, all people can say that you are sick from your look. I think a heavy wind can blow you off." Baek Hyun said. You seemed really pale and weak. 

"Go to your bed! We will bring food to your room. Pali Kha. Pali Pali." Chan Yeol said and pushed you to your room.

"Baek-ah, those milk are not good. Go and buy some." Chan Yeol said to Baek Hyun.

"Let's go togethe Hyung." Baek Hyun said.

"I have to take care of _____. Listen to your Hyung." CHan Yeol said.

"Arrasoh!" Baek Hyun said back and went to the store.

 

Chan Yeol came in your room with the porridge.

"_____-ah, get up a bit. Do you need help eating?" He asked.

"Please, oppa." You said.

Chan Yeol help you to eat this. After eating three spoons, you wanted to stop eating.

"Oppa! Thanks for coming. But just leave me alone." You said and your tears are coming out. You wiped your tears but they kept coming out.

"_____-ah, don't cry." He said and held your hands tightly in his hands.

"______-ah, your tears broke my heart into pieces. Please don't cry." Chan yeol wanted to say it out loud but it ended in his head.

"I really thanks you oppa. But I want to stay alone. Baek Hyun oppa just entered and take him too. I really wanted to be alone." You said and closed your eyes. You're really touched by them but you don't have the mood of talking.

They just went out of your home. The great smell of porridge can't make you wanted to eat. Every second, you miss Su Ho. His words that make you laugh are still in your head. The sweet memories of you and Su Ho are now bitter. You didn't cry but the tears are kept coming out of your eyes. Then you fallen asleep and woken up by the sound of Su Ho calling your name "_____-ah" . But it was actually your alarm tone. Then you prepared and went to school.

The Math teacher is now angry at you for not concentrating in the lessons. Chan Yeol keeps telling you jokes in the class. Se Hun and Lu Han too wanted you to smile everytime you met them. Kris, Lay and D.O called you for lunch in the school. But you ignored them all. All you wanted to hear is not jokes by Chan Yeol but from a sound of Su Ho. You don't want to meet Se Hun and Lu Han but the smile of Su Ho. You don't want to eat the food made by D.O but you want to eat together with SU HO.

"Oppa~~ Please come back to me. Don't let me go. Come and take a hold of me. I can't let you go like this. Please come back for a once and don't ever let me go." You thought and your tears are automatically coming out.

Days passed one by one. It has been a week that you are aparted from Su Ho.

 

Today, you got punishment to clean the pool alone. After cleaning, you wanted to climb up. Then you missed the warm hand of Su Ho that pulled you up. Your eyes became wet. During this week, there is not a day passed by not missing Su Ho. When you alseep, you got woken up by your bad dream or the calling of your name from Su Ho.

"_____-ah, take my hand." Se Hun said. You just took his hand and you felt the warmth of Se Hun. But the feeling of taking his hand and that of Su Ho is completely different for you.

"Gomawo oppa!" You said and take your bag.

"Let's go together. You are going to go back home, right? Let's go on foot." He said and grab your hand. You just silently followed him. You classmates are glaring at you as Se Hun and you are holding hands. As soon as you noticed them, you took your hands off from that of Se Hun but he is holding yours even more tightly.

"O-Op....." You are stopped by Se Hun.

"Don't say anything." Se Hun said.

You two walking silently, holding hands.

"_____-ah, do you want to eat ice-cream?" Se Hun asked and pointed to the small ice-cream cart. It is at the opposite side from us. There is a wide road between that cart and us.

"Stayed there. I will go buy it." Se Hun said and went for the ice-cream. You standing quietly and looking the back of Se Hun. Su Ho is little shorter than Se Hun. You thought. You saw the little child that wanted to eat ice-cream that Se Hun holding. You wanted to see that child more clearly so you step forward. You just looking at that child. Then you heard really noisy mixing the shouting your name from Se Hun and the sound of the car.

"_______-AH!!!!!" Se Hun shouted and running towards you. You felt the pain in your whole body. You leg is extremely hurted and also you head. "Su Ho oppa~ In this life, we are really ended. Good-bye!" You thought and your world in now in the dark!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Please comment and subcribe. Coming Soon :)