In the School...

Next Door Couple! ♥

*Author's POV*

You walked to the class and greeted by your friends when you stepped inside the class. You smiled forcely to them and walked to your table, threw your bag and heading to the window. Don't think that you will suicide! No, you were just looking to the crowd of student walking to the school, bringing their bag along with them.

 

You caught Changmin walking alone and you felt bad somehow because you mad at him already in the morning. You blew your bangs and turned around just to found your friend looking at you.

 

"What, Junsu?"

 

"Seems someone having a bad mood in the morning..."

 

"Yeah, you're right."

 

"Wae? Mind to tell me?"

 

"ChangMin made me mad because of his joking," you blew your bangs again.

 

"Well you know that Changmin love to joking and teasing people," he shrugged.

 

"Yeah, that friend of yours."

 

You chit chatted for awhile and yeah, just as you thought, Junsu could make you laughed until your stomach hurt. ChangMin passed by on your class and looked inside, he found you laughing so hard with Junsu. Thank you, Junsu, for making her laugh, he said in his mind and walked again.

 

You looked him passed and wanted to said sorry, but he disappeared already. Maybe next time? You thought and laughed again because of Junsu.

 

School ran as usual, study, break time, study, study, study, study, study.. Okay stop it! The last lesson was Math which was really boring because of the teacher kept talking like train; he didn't stop even for awhile! You tapped your finger on the table, playing around with your mechanical pencil and ending up by writing random words in your work book.

 

"Okay, so for the home work, you have to do from page 50 until 60. Class dismiss!" you gasped because of your teacher's words. 10 pages for 2 days! Eat your !

 

You took your bag madly and got out from the class, walking through the crowded corridor and passing Changmin's class.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

*Your POV*

 

Asked him to went home together or not? Yes, no, yes, no, yes. It ended up in 'yes' so I guessed I will asked him to walked home together. You walked inside and found him talking to JaeJoong a.k.a the kingka of the school.

 

I waited at the door and saw JaeJoong passing me, I smiled at him and he smiled back before leaving the two of us alone in the classroom. The corridor was not crowded again since ChangMin and JaeJoong talked for a long time.

 

"C'mon, Changmin! It's 3:00 PM already!" he shocked when hearing my voice. He didn't knew that I'm here waiting for him since then.

 

"You are waiting for me?"

 

"Yeah, and you make me rotting here! Ppali!"

 

"Ne~" he answered shortly and packed his things up then walked to me.

 

Both of us walked out from the school without a single word coming out from our mouth. Okay I felt awkward with this and finally decided to talked.

 

"Sorry if-"

 

"Sorry if-" both of us talked at the same time, I looked to him.

 

"You first," I said.

 

"No, you first."

 

"You first."

 

"Ladies first!"

 

"Fine... Sorry if I'm mad at you back then."

 

"Sorry if I'm making you mad," both of us laughed not long after he said that.

 

"So, Changmin, can I ask help?"

 

"Pfft, so this was the sorry for," I smacked him lightly in the shoulder and laughed.

 

"Of course not! I said sorry from my heart. Okay, back to the topic, I need you for helping me doing the homeworks also teaching me at the same time."

 

"I expect you didn't heard what that Mr. Bold saying back then."

 

"100 for you!"

 

"Okay, okay, I will help you."

 

"Yeay, gomawo! Let's go home now!" I took his hand and walked together happily to our house. Well don't be surprise because I'm holding his hand, we were friends since child, so it is okay if I just hold his hand, right?

 

~ * ~

 


 

Yeay, second chapter!

How is it? Do you guys like it? ;D