There is No Valentine Day in My Dictionary

Next Door Couple! ♥

I AM BACK GUYS! MY FINAL EXAMS WERE OVER! YEAY!!!! \o/

But I still have the national exams, BOOOOO!

Well, the main thing is I could update again from now on! XD

AND, I HAVE 41 SUBSCRIBERS ALREADY!

THANKS TO YOU GUYS!!! =")

Really sorry for the looooooooooooong update T T
 

ENJOY~ ♥

 


 

*Author's POV*

You were just coming out from bathroom after taking a bath when your phone vibrated and produced a sound, signaling that there was one new message from someone.

 

You made you hair into a bun using the towel and took your phone from the shelf beside your bed; read what was the content of the text message.

 

From: ChiHoon

If you don't online in a minute,
I'll make sure that I will stalk you all the night!

 

You looked to the clock that was hanging on the wall and it was 8:10PM already. You gasped and immediately opened the laptop and connected it to internet. Soon after you logged in to your chat account, a window popped out.

 

ChiHoon: You late 13 minutes -________-

 

You: I'm sorry! >.< I just finished taking a bath!

 

ChiHoon: Now, tell me eveything about 'it'.

 

You: Okay so this girl who-I-don't-know-her-name, and I'm sure that she's one of Changmin's fans started to stalk me since I forget when. She keeps sending me these messages, asking me to break Changmin up in Valentine's Day - which is tomorrow. And I think I will obey what she asks me to do .__.

 

ChiHoon: WHAT? WHY?!?!?!

 

You: Hold your caps, ChiHoon. Well, I don't want to make him troublesome by this kind of thing. Breaking him up is the only way that I can do.

 

ChiHoon: Actually I know the one who sent these messages to you.

 

You: WHO?

 

ChiHoon: Jinae. Park Jinae, class 3-5.

 

Oooh, that's why I feel like there's someone who keep staring at me when I came to class 3-5 back then to take the papers. But why did she write "- S -" for the initial in the message? Oh well, she is pretty brilliant, she chose "S" rather than "J" so I won't realize it was her who wrote all these messages.

 

You: Please don't tell Changmin about this...

 

ChiHoon: But, why?!

 

You: I will say it to him by myself tomorrow. I can believe in you right, ChiHoon?

 

It took time for ChiHoon to answered you. He was battling with his mind; lied to you and told Changmin about this or just keep his mouth shut about this like he did not know anything and nothing happened.

 

ChiHoon: Yeah, you can believe me...

 

You: Thanks, ChiHoon! You're the best! :)

 

And with that, you let out a relief sighed while ChiHoon let out a heavy sighed. Changmin, in the other hand, who did not know anything about this just keep thinking what will you give to him for tomorrow's Valentine. He could not hold himself for tomorrow.

 

But you were afraid of tomorrow. You have to prepare yourself for telling eveything about this to Changmin and let go of Changmin fully.

 

~ * ~

 

*Your POV*

I just kept wishing that morning would never came, but it was not possible. My mom kept yelling at me, trying to wake me up. I do not want to wake up! I want to stay and lock myself in this room and avoid Changmin. If I meet him, it means that I have to separate with him, right?

 

My decision was made already. I will break Changmin up. Even though for sure, I still love him to death. It is enough for Jinae to make me troublesome, but please not with Changmin.

 

"C'MON WAKE UP, HONEY!!!" mom shouted from downstairs. I groaned and burried my own head inside the pillow.

 

GAH! I HATE VALENTINE A LOT! WHY SHOULD THERE SUCH A DAY CALLED VALENTINE?!

 

"Jagiya, wake up~" good, Changmin. Why did you enter this house?

 

"Just leave me alone."

 

"Yah! We need to go to school!"

 

"Go to school by yourself!"

 

"Jagiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~" he pulled my hand and I nearly fell down because of it.

 

"Fine, fine," I stood up from my bed angrily and walked to the bathroom directly.

 

After taking a bath, I walked down and pulled Changmin out from the house. I did not eat any breakfast because I do not feel like to eating it. My mind was locked into one thing already; breaking up Changmin.

 

"Where are we going, __________?"

 

"Let's skip school just for today, okay? I have something important to talk to."

 

Without waiting for his answer, I towed him to the park which was far enough from our home also from the school. The way to the park was really quiet. I did not know why but it seems like he already knew the thing that I wanted to talk to him.

 

Soon as we arrived there, I gathered all of my braveness and faced him. He just looking at me with his worried + confuse expression. I threw all my attention to his face, admiring it from its brows down to his eyes, orbs and lashes, down again to his nose and the last thing.......... his pink-ish lips.

 

Back looking into his eyes, I sighed heavily before started to talk and was cut by him.

 

"What happen, __________? You are just... so different today."

 

"I...," I took a deep breathe before continuing my words, "I want to talk something to you."

 

"Sure, go on."

 

Locking my eyes into his orbs again and then throwing my face to look at the park, not at his face and especially those orbs. "I'm sorry, Changmin, but our relationship can't be last forever," my gripped on his hand started to loosen and finally his hand was not in mine anymore.

 

"W-what? You are joking right?"

 

"No, I'm not joking. I'm serious, Changmin. I'm sorry, I'm really sorry," I walked out from that park and leave him alone there. The thing that was out of my mind is, he did not go after me. Did he think that it is just a joke?

 

I rushed home and locked myself in the room, not bothering that I have not eating any food from the morning nor skipping school. I just locked myself all day long inside the room. Dark, no light. Only the lucky sunlight which was passing through at the small space by the end of the curtain.

 

"Honey, it's eomma. I bring you some food, you should eat this. You haven't eat since in the morning..."

 

"Just put it outside, ma. I'll take it by myself."

 

"Actually what happen to you? Where did you go with Changmin in the morning? You are acting weird since you are coming back home. You didn't even go to school!"

 

I did not answered my eomma's question. I do not want her to know actually what happen to both of us. Or maybe I could say, what happen to ME. Oh great, now I am like a fool people who lock itself because of a thing called LOVE ==

 

"Well then, if you choose not to talk. But at least please eat this," several seconds after that I heard footsteps heading to downstairs.

 

I stood up from that cold floor and opened the door, looking to left and right maintaining that Changmin or my eomma was not there. I took the food inside the room and locked my room again. Eomma made a simple sandwich for me, I took a bite but soon threw it up.

 

Smelling the smell of this sandwich making my appetite loss. I like sandwich a lot but today is different. I want to vomit by just smelling it! What happen to me?
 

~ * ~

 


 

Sorry for the short chappie >.<

I'm really sleepy right now.. My eyes are like this already --> ==

LOL!