Fangirls~

Next Door Couple! ♥

Kyaaaa, all of the comments that all of you gave really touched me!! :") Thanks to everyone! SARANGHAEYO~ ♥

 


 

*Your POV*

I ran as fast as I could, because I knew that Changmin would ran after me.. Why this heart hurt so much when I heard him saying that? His words were filling up my mind and I couldn't think properly now. Did he really resentful to me? If so, I didn't know what makes him resentful to me...

 

After knowing that he wouldn't find me, I rested my back on that cold wall behind me. I breath heavilly and closed my eyes for awhile. Then I felt that someone was in front of me, I openned my eyes shockly and looked who was it.

 

"JaeJoong oppa! You shocked me!"

 

"Mian," he said softly which made me soothed for awhile.

 

"Anything to talk?" I asked him and straighten up my body.

 

"All that you heard back then was all wrong, ____________. Just forget about it already."

 

"What? How could I forget his words like that? And now JaeJoong oppa is in Changmin's side? WHAT THE HECK?!" I didn't know why I'm feeling this mad to him... Did I just mad because of him saying that he is irritate with me who always around him?

 

How come I became this mad? As I read in fanfics or watching some Drama in TV, somebody will act weird when she knows that the one that he / she love doesn't like him / her. Do I love ChangMin? No, no, it can't be!!

 

"Wow, chillax, _____________.. Changmin just said that for practicing his acting skills!" a really weird reason that I won't ever believe it! "He wouldn't say anything like that to his friend since childhood, right?"

 

"Weird reason, oppa, pfft..."

 

"Why are you becoming so mad like this? Do you love him?"

 

"W-what?" I stuttered.

 

"Well, based on my observation, if there is a people who fall in love with other people and the one that he / she love say "I don't like you" or maybe "I hate you", they will become mad too! Unless, if they don't love him / her, he / she will just walked away and being not mad like what you are doing now!" "So, you love ChangMin, right?" he added.

 

"JaeJoong oppa, you are under control of Changmin already. I'm out of here!" I said and leaving him alone there without answering his question. Do I love him? Do I? No, no, no! I HATE HIM not LOVE HIM!

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

*ChangMin's POV*

Please don't talk to him, ______________!! He is evil!! Don't trusts him! It's too good to hear at their conversation, so I just back off and walked back to my class. The school was crowded now with the entire people who just came to the school. Bad morning, a really bad morning! This morning will ruined my mood!! Ugh...

 

In class, study and study again. See, right? My mood is ruin! I couldn't even concentrate to the lesson! I rested my head on the table and sighed several times, until I could feel that someone was throwing me something.

 

I took my head from the table and found a piece of crumpled paper which shaped like a ball already. I looked around and knew that this little message was from Yunho. I openned it and read the texts inside it.

 

"What's wrong with you, Max? The teacher keep staring at you!" I didn't lifted my head up to looked at that teacher. Besides, I just wrote something randomly in my book so the teacher would be thinking that I'm copying his words.

 

"That's all for today, be sure to review the lesson again at home," the teacher said and got out from the room. Phew.. Lucky me! He wasn't called me to meeted him or anything!

 

"Ya, what's wrong with you?" Junsu asked in puzzled expression.

 

"Your aura are really gloomy!" YooChun added.

 

"Something wrong with our magnae," Yunho said firmly.

 

"Yeah, something wrong with me!" I placed my hand on the top of the table and burried my face in my palm.

 

"Tell us, tell us!" Junsu shaked my body.

 

"Stop it!" I hissed then he stopped.

 

"Well, I think he need some times to be alone, let's go!" all of them walked away and left me alone.

 

I could hear the corridor and class became noisy.. It must be break time right now, I thought and stood up from my chair. As I walked to the corridor, as usual, all the fangirls were crowded and waiting for me in the front of the class already. I forced a smile for all of them, yes, the forced one.

 

I couldn't smile right now if I have a bad condition liked this! Aah! How can I say sorry to ___________? How can I? She ran off first before I could even open my mouth! She avoided me TT^TT This is all my fault! JaeJoong's fault! He trapped me to say something like that, GAH!!

 

The three came and all the fangirls ran to their side which made me became alone again. It would be MORE better like this, peacefully... Without being stalked or hearing screaming from the girls which made my ear hurted -.-

 

"Oppa, something's wrong with you?" a girl asked me, oh she was the girl from beside my class.. She was pretty enough to be a girl and made me attracted to look at her for a little long time.

 

"Anni," I faked a smiled again but just for her now since the other girls were crowding the other three.

 

"Oh, okay, just tell me if something's wrong."

 

When she was about to go, I called her and she turned around. I scratched my hair awkwardly which were not itchy actually and said that maybe I could meet her sometimes. She smiled and nodded then continued walking to her class or maybe somewhere which I didn't know about it since I don't follow her.

 

I am not a stalker, right? xp Wait, Changmin. What were you doing?! Why were you asking a random girl if we could meet sometimes together?! I bet you were really stress because of __________'s problem =.="

 

~ * ~

 


 

Huaa, so sleepy! I gtg to the bed right after writing these =.=

Anyway, sorry if this chapter was a bit weird, or maybe I could say weird  -.-

*throwing body to the bed*

Oh, one more! If you're asking why did JaeJoong defended Changmin, keep asking inside your mind, LOL! XD

there is something to do with the ending plot of this story, though^^