The Truth is...?

Next Door Couple! ♥

Hmm... I think I'm gonna end this fic soon. What do you think, guys? :/

Anyway I have a fever now, so sorry if there are some MAJOR grammatical errors.

Well, I always have grammatical errors ==

 


 

*Author's POV*

The next day you nearly late to school. You woke up since morning already - or maybe I could say you could not sleep peacefully -. Nightmare always came every time you closed your eyes, that is why you decided not to close your eyes even though you want to.

 

You ran to school and luckily, the bell was not ring yet. ChiHoon showed an worried expression soon after he looked you entering the class. Walking to your desk, ChiHoon immediately greeted you with a question, "What happened?"

 

"Nothing." just a simple nothing; one word and you said it reluctantly.

 

"Seriously, what happened?" he shook your body to back and to front.

 

"I-" you stopped when seeing who was entering the class.

 

"Jagiya~ I'm sorry I don't walk with you to school today," he said while walking to your direction. Your eyes widened upon seeing his reaction. Pabo, he really thinks that it was a joke yesterday.

 

His arms was widened already, ready to take you inside his embraced. But doing the opposite of it, you went away from ChiHoon's grabbed and rushly going out from the class while taking Changmin's hand, bringing him to the back of the school.

 

He did not fight back. He just followed you because of...

 

1. His hand was in yours2.

 

2. Out of the blue he thought that you gonna gave him the chocolate that was forgotten to be gave yesterday =="

 

3. He did not mind the break up thingy yesterday after all. He took it as a joke, remember?

 

4. He IS happy to be with you .__.

 

5. He IS a pabo, even though he is smart at studying but he never been sensitive in this such a thing.

 

"All that I say yesterday was true. I broke you up already, so don't call me by jagiya again," you said it to the point.

 

"C'mon jagiya, you can't joke or lie to me. Just give me the chocolate already!" he whined.

 

"Changmin, what do I have to do to make you believe that I really broke you up?"

 

His expression suddenly changed when hearing what just you said, "You really broke me up?"

 

"Isn't that obvious?"

 

"No, no, you must be joking right? Right?!"

 

You shook your head. "I'm sorry, Changmin, but I can't take my words back," you walked away but your wrist was grabbed harshly by him. "OUCH! Changmin! It hurts!"

 

"I won't let you go before you explain anything."

 

"What to explain? I told you the truth and you thought that it was a joke! It was your-" and his lips landed on yours. Tried to push him but he was stronger than you.

 

You kept struggling and finally your hand was out from him. Without thinking twice you slapped him a bit strong, and well, you were free from his kiss.

 

He held his cheek that was slapped and looked at you with a pain in his eyes. Without anymore words, you left him dumbfounded there.

 

"All of this is true.....?" "AH! THERE MUST BE SOMEONE WHO TOLD HER TO DO THIS!!!" he clutched his hair in depressed way.

 

"I must find out who told her to do this! ChiHoon... He must know who!" he dashed to class when hearing the school bell rang.

 

In the other side, you were skipping the first class AGAIN for these 2 days. And you skipped it by.................... crying in the toilet. You never thought to slap Changmin liked that, and yeah, of course you wanted to take your words from yesterday and today back.

 

Who wanted to break up with the smarty Changmin anyway? Every girls dream are dating with Changmin and you just broke him up because of a silly reason; did not want Changmin to be troublesome because of Jinae act.

 

Time passed and break time bell rang. You did not eat anything since you were queasy every time you smell or eat anything. You always vomitted when there was food entering your mouth. Finally your friend brougth you to the Heath Centre.

 

"I'm afraid that you suffer an anorexia, ________-ssi."

 

"A..Anorexia?" your friend stuttered upon hearing what the doctor said.

 

"You didn't eat anything yesterday from the morning?"

 

You shook your head. "No food came to your body yesterday. And when a food come in to your body, your body rejected the food by vomiting it."

 

"_________, you have to eat something!"

 

"I-I can't.. Only smelling it makes me want to vomit. I really don't have any appetite anymore."

 

"If you won't eat, your body will be damage. Your hair will be fall out, your skin will be dry and you can die because of this," the doctor softly said the last part.

 

"_________! You should eat!!! Actually what happen?!"

 

"I-I don't know what happen to me..."

 

~ * ~

 

*Your POV*

"Hooek!"

 

"Honey! Why are you keep vomiting? Don't say that you're pregnant..."

 

"Of course not! I'm still a !" I said while whiping my mouth using the tissue.

 

"We should go to the hospital now no matter what!"

 

Oh no... What will eomma say if she knows that I'm suffering anorexia? She must be forcing me to tell the truth! I cannot say that I broke with Changmin because someone forced me to!

 

Eomma drove quickly to the hospital and brought me to the doctor. The doctor checked me and he said that I am positive anorexia;  meant that I am really suffering anorexia. Eomma startled hearing it and as I thought, she forced me to tell what happened in school and the worst, she was asking about Changmin and me.

 

And well, I lied about all of it. I dont know what will happen to me if someday she will finds out that I was lying to her. The next thing that I knew was, she called Changmin and asked him to accompany me tonight. DAMN! I think this is my karma for lying to eomma...

 

Changmin came and eomma told me that I must be HAPPY - which is actually opposite of it - for having Changmin here. Changmin just laughed bitterly and forcely. Good thing that eomma did not realize what happen. Soon after she went out from the door, Changmin came toward me and sat down on the chair provided beside the bed.

 

I turned my head to the other side of the room, avoiding his gazed. Silence was filling the room until he spoke out, "Don't mind about Jinae, I'll make count on her later," I immediately looked into him with widened eyes and surprised feeling. It must be ChiHoon who told him about this.

 

"Sheesh, ChiHoon..."

 

"Why are you always force yourself? All this time, from we were child until now, I'm all here to help you and you never let me get in into your problems."

 

"For what? I can get rid of the problems by my own."

 

"Huh, get rid by your own?" he chuckled, "Yeah right. Get rid by your own that lead you into death and sickness like this."

 

"If you are here to talk about it, you better go now," my visions became blury as the tears in the corners of my eyes started to build.

 

He spoke with a soft sound which mesmerized me and made my tears fell down one by one, "I care for you, that's why all this time I'm always beside you. Although you are stubborn and selfish, I just love the way you are. I don't mind if people saying that I'm such a fool to choose you as my girlfriend. You are just the only one who will be in my heart and no one could change that," then he welcomed me into his warm embraced, which never fail to make me smile.

 

"Thank you...," I whispered.

 

~ * ~

 


 

What will happen next? Will they go back again? XD

Okay, my heart touched when typing this chapter, LOL!

Anyway, my temperature still won't go down, pfft..