New Guy?

Next Door Couple! ♥

*Your POV*

It seems that today the teacher has something to inform to all of us! Not as usual, the teacher came earlier that she used to be.

 

"So everybody, today we will get a new student to join our class." Hmm, new student? Boy or girl? If boy, well I did not mind it since I already have Changmin, lol! If until right now I did not have Changmin, I bet I am hoping that it was a boy and he is handsome! HAHA XD If it was a girl, please don't be to loud.. My ears were hurt already to hear all the screaming from the girls in my class ==

 

"Here is he, Lee ChiHoon." oh a boy? Well congrats to the girls inside my class! But please, stop that screaming already! How good is he actually? I didn't interested too look how good is he because I am thinking for the gift to be gave to Changmin at Valentine Day!

 

"Hi, all. I'm Lee ChiHoon and I just came here because of my father's business. Anyway you can call me by ChiHoon only, nice too meet you all." oh wow, a soft soothing voice, just like Changmin's but my Changmin was more soothing than him! Haha xD

 

"Lee ChiHoon is a smarty in the school he used to, so I bet he can go with the flow with our lesson. Despite that, I want all of you to keep helping him if he need help and also please be friend with him," the class were clapping their hands and I just clapped my hand for awhile then back to my own business. "So, ChiHoon, you may sit with..... __________!" I lifted my head when my name was being mentioned. I looked the class were looking at me and I gave them a puzzled expression.

 

I could see this new guy name Lee ChiHoon or so called as ChiHoon came and sat beside me. Oh well, say bye - bye to my free place where I used to putted all my things T.T (A/n: The table were attached to each other, so 2 table became 1 but the chairs were still 2. Got it?)

 

"Lee ChiHoon," he introduced his self, I looked to his face and well, I must say that he is not bad, but he was the pretty tipe.

 

"Park __________," I replied and closed my book.

 

Somehow he looks like JaeJoong, am I right? xD

 

~ * ~

 

*Your POV*

"So, ___________, are you sure it's okay to eat with me?" he asked while I'm ordering the meal for my lunch.

 

"It's okay^^" I smiled to him and looked back to the menu list.

 

We ordered the food that we wanted and sat at one of the table. Well, don't misunderstood, people! I asked him to eat with me because I felt sad when someone have to eat alone in their first day at a new school. It is sad right if you eat alone at your first day in the new school?

 

"Don't you have someone to eat with?" he asked me as he putted the tray down.

 

"Well, I have but it seems that she is doing some projects," I shrugged and take one full spoon of the miso soup.

 

Suddenly I heard the girls started to screaming and I knew that JaeJoong oppa, Yunho, YooChun and Junsu oppa came. Not as usual, I did not hear Changmin's name being shouted. Well, maybe he is doing something else.

 

"Who are they?" he asked curiously.

 

"JaeJoong oppa, Yunho, YooChun and Junsu. They are so famous in this school. Actually they are one more name-"

 

"BOOO!" I closed my mouth to avoid the screamed which was trying to come out from my mouth.

 

"CHANGMIN!" I punched him lightly when he sat beside me.

 

"Keke~"

 

"You made me shocked!"

 

"Mianhe, sweetie," he pinched my nose.

 

"Okay, okay, enough you two lovey-dovey couple," JaeJoong oppa said, "Oh well, who is he, __________?"

 

"He is new guy, ChiHoon. ChiHoon this is the famous people that I said to you back then and beside me is, well you don't have to know him. Just ignore him already," I stuck out my tongue on Changmin.

 

"Aaah, you are mean to your own bf, __________-ah~" he started to whined.

 

"Oh, I see.. Nice to meet you guys!^^" ChiHoon smiled widely. Wow! What a cute smile =3

 

The 5th of them took their lunch and joined me and ChiHoon. We chit-chatted along the lunch time. The bell rang and it meant that the lunch time was over. ChiHoon and I went back to class, same as the others. He asked me many things about our school, and I didn't mind to tell him about it; I love being someone who helping other people^^

 

When it was the time to go home, I took my book and a piece of crumpled paper fell down to the floor. I took it and read what was written on it;

 

 

, did you have your plan for breaking him up already? I warn you once again, if you don't break him up at the Valentine Day, I'm sure I will make your life suffer! I'm watching you all day long.. I know your home, I know your family, I know what are your favorite subjects or whatever, I know all things about you! Don't you dare to avoid this message, ___________. Cause I will hunt your life forever!

- S -

 

 

, another message again! I torned that paper into little pieces and threw it to the trash can. ChiHoon who looked what I'm doing, asked me, "What are you doing, ___________?"

 

"Oh? Nothing, just torning some useless paper," I forced a smile and took my bag, "Where are your house place?"

 

"Near Incheon."

 

"Woah, not to far from my house and Changmin's house! Do you want to go home together?"

 

"I have to go to my appa's office after this, but thank you for your offer."

 

"No, prob, I'll go first, ya! Be careful!^^" I waved my hand and got out from the class. Fun day at school today! At least I had one new friend.

 

~ * ~

 

*Changmin's POV*

"Are you sure you don't feel excited to him?" I asked her suspiciously.

 

"Changmin, why won't you believe me?" she released her grabbed and walked farther from me.

 

"Jagiya~ I'm just joking! Don't be mad at me!" I hugged her from behind and made her stopped, "I'm just joking, okay?" I kissed her head.

 

Awww, it seemed that I made her mad :( What can I do to make she smiles again? Aha!

 

"Tomorrow is Saturday, right?"

 

"Ye," she answered shortly, still annoyed with me who suspicious to her back then.

 

"How about if we go somewhere for our first date?"

 

~ * ~

 

 


 

 

Woah, cliffhanger much? Haha xD

Adding a new character again to the story!

Don't worry, I won't be adding a character again if I don't need it!^^

Anyway, do you guys like this chapter? ♥