Happy Ending ♥

Next Door Couple! ♥

*Your POV*

 

He still looking at me with his expressionless face until I decided to talk first, "What brings you here?"

 

I was almost chocked out when suddenly he kneel down and looking at me.

 

"Yah.. Yah! Changmin! Get up already!! Okay, okay I'll forgive you so please get up here!"

 

He suddenly laughed at my reaction, "You think I'm asking for your forgiveness?"

 

"What?" I asked him back.

 

"I was just going to tie your shoelace, duh," I looked down and found that my shoelace was opened, not forming an bow again.

 

I looked at him and said, "I hate you."

 

"I love you," he replied.

 

"Cheesy!"

 

He got up and sat beside me. There was silent passing us when suddenly my phone rang. I took it from my jeans' pocket and looked the called ID, but it was an unknown caller. I picked it up hesitatingly.

 

"Yoboseyo? Erm... Yes this is me, who are you? Lee Sungmin from the class beside me? But... How did you get my number? Going out with you at Saturday night? I'm sorry but-"

 

Suddenly Changmin took my phone from my hand and talked to the person in the other line, "Hi, Lee Sungmin I'm Shim Changmin and _________-ah's boyfriend. So please don't ask her out okay?" he said in a bit jealousy voice and hung up.

 

"You're jealous," I .

 

"Who won't be jealous if someone ask his girlfriend out?" he said, "Anyway you better be in my side all the time now. Recently the boys are checking you out, the juniors and seniors for sure, because they don't know yet that you're mine," he added.

 

"Is that true? Maybe I will check the senior and the junior too since I found out that many of them are good looking," I decided to play with him.

 

"Yah! You Park __________! You better not land your eyes on one of them if you want me to beat him up!"

 

"Hey~ I'm just joking around, Changminnie~" I said and pinched his cheek. He suddenly blush and I found that cute, that's why I laughed at his reaction.

 

We talked while I'm eating and I didn't know that it was late already. Eomma and appa seemed like they're in their dreamland an hours ago. My eyes suddenly felt heavy and unconsciously I putted my head on his shoulder. In a second, I drift away to sleep.

 

~ * ~

 

*Changmin's POV*

 

"Hey, __________-ah, it's already late. I think I-" when I looked beside me, she was sleeping peacefully in my shoulder. "I think I should sleep here tonight," I chuckled to myself and looked at her sleeping figure. "I love you, _________-ah, I will always do," I pecked her forehed and closed my eyes after that.

 

"I love you, Changmin-ah," I heard her mumbled. I opened my eyes again and looked that her eyes were still close. She's talking in her sleep. My lips drew a wide smile and I drift away to sleep.

 

*Chirp chirp*

 

The birds' chirps makes my eyes lid up and found myself not in my house. Oh right, I slept here because ________-ah is sleeping on my shoulder and I couldn't wake her up. I turned my gaze to beside of me and found she was still sleeping peacefully on my shoulder. Seems like she doesn't even move an inch.

 

The footsteps made me turned my head and saw __________'s parents going down from upstairs.

 

"Oh, you're still here?" her eomma asked me and I just nodded as the answer.

 

"Yeobo, take a look at _________! She slept at Changmin's shoulder!" her appa said in low voice, maintaining not to wake her up. Her eomma checked it out and soon was smiling happily.

 

"I think we should not disturb both of them, yeobo~" her eomma took her appa's hand and made their way to the kitchen.

 

"Errrm~"

 

"Good morning, princess," I smiled at her when she opened her eyes.

 

"Why are you still here, Changmin-ah?"

 

"You're sleeping at my shoulder all the night long, remember?"

 

"Ah, I'm sorry! Is it hurt? Do you feel numb?" she asked in the concerned way.

 

"No.. It's not hurt at all."

 

"Changmin-ah, _________-ah, your friends are in here!" both of our eyes widened when we heard her eomma's voice.

 

"Friends?" we both muttered.

 

"SURPRISEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" they shouted like hell when they reached her living room. I saw my buddy; JaeJoong, Yunho, YooChun, Junsu and Changmin, also ChiHoon, HyoRa and JinAe.

 

"What's with the noise, guys? ________ asked annoyingly. She didn't like when someone making noise when she just woke up.

 

"Hey, hey! Don't be annoyed okay? Today is your sixth months with Changmin! Did you forget that?" Junsu said happily.

 

"Sixth months already? That is fast," I said to her and she just nodded blankly.

 

"Actually who is the one who dating in here? Why are we the one who remembered about it, not you guys?"

 

"Both of them are babo, do you forget?"

 

"YAH!" both of us exclaimed.

 

"Let's not talk about it now! Let's go somewhere today! Party, eating~"

 

"And they are the one who will pay it for us, YEAY!" they high-fived each other.

 

"School?"

 

"Gosh, ________-ah! School is over already starting today! We finish all our exams! Maybe do you want to go to school by yourself?" Yunho joked and she shook her head in disagree.

 

"Then both of you tidy up now! Chop, chop!"

 

~ * ~

 

*Your Pov*

The girls bring me to my room and they let me to take a bath. After that they make-up with some natural eye shadow, light pink blush on and also a lip-colour lipstick. They both gave compliment to me saying that I'm looking really pretty.

 

After done with the make-up, they roamed my wardrobe picking up the best clothes for me to wear. First they choose the dress that eomma bought for me which I never used for going out unless for party. I don't like wearing dress okay?

 

Giving up on it, finally they let me wore a pastel layered sleeveless handless clothe (?) and also a knee-length jeans. Although I didn't like the clothe, I couldn't protest anymore or else they will handed me that lace dress, ugh.

 

 

~ * ~

 

*Author's POV*

After a 1 hour of travel, they finally made it to a picnic park. Only few people was seen because of this park was located far away and people is too lazy to travel. The good thing is, they could feel this park like they was the owner of it. And also, the view was absolutely amazing.

 

There was benches everywhere under the trees, a not too small path which make them easier to walk and also a beautiful lake with the crystal-like-water. The water is shining because of the sunlight. They walked around and stopped by a guy who offered them a candy cane.

 

Of course, you who liked candy cane really much ordered for all of you as a treat. Changmin giggled secretly looking at your childish attitude and was elbowed with JaeJoong who laughed at him. You made your way to Changmin and gave one of the candy cane. Suddenly, he s his hand on your waist. You startled but then feeling happy for it, knowing that you're safe in his arm.

 

"Let them be together for awhile," ChiHoon whispered to the other and they nodded in agreement. Leaving both of you, they started to chatting around.

 

Back to the two of you, right now you were sitting in one of the bench which placed under the tree and was facing into the magnificant lake.

 

"It is fun to be here. Thanks to them," you said.

 

"Yeah.. The view is beautiful here."

 

"It's six months already. Time sure flew so fast."

 

"Yep! Ehmm... ________-ah will you make a promise to me?"

 

"What is it?"

 

"Promise me that you won't leave me, promise me that you will always be here beside me, promise me you won't look to the other guys out there, promise me you will always love me."

 

"I will," you nodded and smiled to him. Then the two of you lost in each other gazed. Changmin started to lean closer and you do the same, until finally your lips touched...

 

Stood in that position for a minute and both of you broke to gasp an air. You blushed lightly and didn't brave to see his eyes. Suddenly, his hand was in your shoulder and he brought you closer to him.

 

"Eomma~" you back to the world and looked down, only to find a 6 years old child nudging your legs.

 

"Yes?" you chuckled upon seeing him calling you by 'eomma'.

 

"I want you to be my eomma. And the guy beside you to be my appa," he said giving his best smile which melted your heart.

 

"Awww you're so cute!" you ruffled his hair and brought him to sit on your lap. You looked at Changmin and he was looking at you.

 

"What?"

 

"Don't you think is it good to have a child like him?" he ruffled the boy's hair.

 

"Hahaha, yeah. He is so cute isn't he? Too bad he has an eomma and appa already.. I would bring him home if I can."

 

"No, not that. I mean..... We could make a cute child like this you know," your eyes widened in shocked hearing the erted side of him spoke again.

 

You punched his arm and shouted, "CHANGMIN!"

 

The boy lifted up his head because of your shouted. "Eomma, your face is all red," he said innocently.

 

~ * ~

 


 

erted Changmin? LOL!

Thank you guys for reading all of this time!

I truely love all of your comments and loves that you gave to me :')

See you next time!!!