Private Teacher! ;D

Next Door Couple! ♥

*Your POV*

I took a bath first before going to his house which was placed just about 50 cm ++ from me. LOL! :P Well, you knew it already that we lived next door, right? I took my math text book and work book, stationeries and some snacks for us to eat.

 

"Ma, I will go to Changmin's house!"

 

"Ne," she answered shortly. Well, she won't be so suspicious when I go to Changmin's, but when I go to the other friends' house, she will be SO SUSPICIOUS what will I do there! My eomma -.-

 

I knocked the door's house and it opened, revealing that tall Changmin in front of me. I had to lift my head up to look at him.

 

"Come in," he said and letting me in.

 

"Gomawo," I smiled and walked in.

 

"Where's your appa and eomma?"

 

"Appa work, eomma go to somewhere, I don't know. To her friend's house maybe?" (A/n: Ehm, just the two of you in the house..)

 

"Oh, okay."

 

"Shall we go upstairs to my room?" I nodded my head and followed him. We walked inside and I putted the books on his study table.

 

"Changmin."

 

"Hmm?"

 

"I wonder why your bedroom are always clean and neat..."

 

"Well, I don't know why either, haha!" "So, what did you want to asked about?" he changed the topic and walked forward me, I putted the books in front of him.

 

"All," he looked to me and shook his head.

 

"You didn't hear any explanation of that teacher?"

 

"No," I shook my head and he ruffled my hair.

 

"Yah!"

 

"Keke, okay let's go from the basic first."

 

He tought me from the basic to the hard one, but because of my brain's capacity was not big like him, sometimes I asked him to teach me again and again and again. He lose his temper too and smacked my head with the stack of paper which was hurt -.-

 

Oh I forgot to said that he was smarty! No wonder why he had many fangirls; handsome, smart, tall, kind, perfect! Not like me.. And did I have to mention it one by one? No, right?

 

"Finally! We finish it!" he streched his body, "Wow, 12 AM already," he looked to the clock.

 

"Oh my, sorry for making you wake up until this late!"

 

"Gwaenchana," he smiled and threw his self on the bed.

 

"Okay I will go home now," I stood up and try to balanced myself, but I felt my body limb in the wrong timing and I suceedly fell to the floor again, "Oww..."

 

"What's wrong with you?" he stood up and squated beside me.

 

"My body suddenly become limb... Too much math"

 

"What is the relation?" he asked and both of us laughed.

 

"I think I'm hungry, I will make some food for us," I was about to stood up when he pulled my forearm and made me sat on the floor again. I faced him and.. GOSH HE WAS TOO CLOSE TO ME! WAY TOO CLOSE!! HIS FACE WAS JUST ABOUT 1 CM FROM ME!! I blink several times and moved my head backward, "What are you doing, Changmin?"

 

"Let me make the food, you wait here!"

 

"No, you can't cook!" I stuck my tongue out and stood up, then ran to the door and went downstairs to the kitchen. He followed from behind and succeed to caught me, "Fine, we will make the food together!" and he released his grabbed.

 

I openned the refrigerator to found the ingridients. I wanted to make simple food but made the two of us full!

 

"How about omelette?" I asked him and he nodded, signed of agreement.

 

I took 4 eggs, some meats, 1 cart of milk and cheese from the refrigerator. I didn't know that her eomma also stocked some foreign ingridients.

 

I asked him to cracked the egg while I'm grated the cheese and cutted the meats, we putted all the ingridients together and gave some salt also pepper. Kept stirring it so it will be mixed and cooked it! Before, I prepared the pan with the oil already.

 

After waiting for about 5 minutes, finally the omelette done and could be eaten! We went to the table and bringing 1 plate of omelette with us! ;D

 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

*ChangMin's POV*

She seemed so hungry! She ate the omelette quickly and finished first before me -.- I took the plate and left her alone in the table. When I got back to the table, I saw her sleeping already. So fast, right? I looked at her sleeping face which were cute! :3

 

I decided to brought her upstairs to my room and let her slept on my bed while I slept at the sofa just for this night. I brought her with 'bride style' to my room and putted her slowly on the bed and pulled the blanket for her.

 

I admired her face again and swept her hair which were covering her face. And I just realized that... She was pretty... Well I knew that she was not bad, but she grown up already and she looked really pretty!

 

I threw my mind of thinking about her and went to the sofa, tidied up our things first before going to sleep.

 

~ * ~

 

*Author's POV*

The next morning... you woke up and found out that you were in Changmin's room. Panicky, you checked your clothe and thankfully, it's still complete without any of the pieces missing.

 

"Do you think I would do something like 'that' to you?" Changmin stood up from the sofa.

 

"A.. Anni," you stuttered and faced to the other side. Geez I'm blushing! You cursed yourself in your mind.

 

"I will go to my house and take a bath, I'll pick you up later," you took your books and got out from his room, walking downstairs and got out from his house then back to your house for taking a bath and prepared for your school.

 

Both of you prepared already and got out from both of your own house together. You laughed because it's funny for both of you coming out from the house together. Then, the two of you walked together to the school as usual.

 

But Changmin and you didn't realized that someone was watching over the two of you...

 

~ * ~

 


 

YEAY! I COULD DO DOUBLE UPDATES TODAY! XD

Really happy of it, LOL!

Okay, gtg to sleep now, 12 AM ++ already and I have to go to school tomorrow.

Annyeong and good night / good morning / good afternoon! ;D