Hard to Explain

Next Door Couple! ♥

*Your POV*

I felt really happy when she accepted my friend request. I'm sure that JinAe will change herself. If she doesn't want to change, I will be the one who will change her. As the last bell rang that day, which meant the school was over already, I packed my things furiously.

 

"Seems like someone is in hurry~"

 

"Hahaha, yes I am, ChiHoon. I'll go first, okay? See ya tomorrow!" I waved and ran to the other corridor; DBSK and also JinAe's corridor.

 

I should pass through the enthusiastic students' herd because we will be coming home soon. Without giving up against the flow of soooo many students, I kept trying to reach JinAe's class first. I want to walk home with her from today, besides her class was the first one to reachable first before Changmin's.

 

Finally after succeeding passing through the challenge, I was resting myself in her class door while trying to catch a fresh air.

 

"What are you doing here, __________?" she asked softly when she stood up right in front of me.

 

"I'll be... Taking you home," I said in the middle of fresh-air-catching.

 

"You sounded like my boyfriend," she chuckled and I found that was cute. I laughed also because of her and instantly stopped when I felt someone presence behind me.

 

I saw her stop chuckling and her face turned into an afraid one. She looked to the other direction outside from the class. From her reaction, I knew that Changmin or DBSK must be behind me now. I looked and found Changmin behind me, shocked expression was clearly seen in his face.

 

"What the...?" he muttered and looked down to me.

 

"I'll explain it," I whispered to him.

 

"Oh, hey guys! This is my new friend! Her name is JinAe, be good to her, okay?" I drag JinAe to beside me while putting both of my hands in her shoulder. Showing her to DBSK made them shocked too.

 

I took Changmin's hand, walked to Yunho and whispered something to him, "Please talk to her for awhile, okay? I have to explain this to Changmin first for awhile."

 

"Sure," he said and I gave a wink also a thumb up.

 

I brought Changmin to an empty class. He closed the door behind and I took my hand from him. "Now explain me everything," he said while crossing his arms in front of his chest.

 

"She and I are now officially a friend. We talked about it already at break time," I said while walking to the nearest table and sat on it.

 

"Oh my, jagiyaaaaaa~ Are you crazy or what?"

 

"What? You are not agree? If you're not agree I will hate you then."

 

He approached me and looked at me with his surprised eyes, "Is she poisoned you? God!" he asked in disbelief.

 

"She changed already, Changmin! Open your eyes! Don't just look her from the bad side, but look her from the good side too!"

 

"I-I don't know what's inside your mind now," he rested his back on the wall.

 

"If you really can't accept it, fine! I'll be going home with JinAe now," I stuck out my tongue and jumped off from the table.

 

"JINAE LET'S GO HOME!" I shouted as soon as I came out from the class and heading toward them.

 

"Thanks guys for accompanying her while I'm away," I said furiously and grabbed JinAe's hand after that, running out from the school and walked home with her.

 

~ * ~

 

*Your POV*

"Dinner is ready, _________-ah!" mom yelled to gain my attention who couldn't even move my an inch because of watching the TV.

 

"Yeah, yeah, I'll be coming!" after watching a little while more, I turned of the TV and heading to the dining table.

 

We ate as usual, but there was something unusual today. Someone was ringing the door bell when we were in the middle of eating. Eomma got that and I heard her talking with someone, maybe her friend. I continued enjoy the food until I heard a voice mentioning me which made me chocked out.

 

"You're just the same like me when eating. Can't stop even though your boyfriend is here," I chocked out and took a full glass of water which place beside my bowl. I took the bowl which was still filled with food and walked away from the dining table.

 

With him who following me from behind even though I didn't even took a glance, I made my way to the living room. I sat on the sofa and saw him standing with expressionless face. Using my chopsticks, I clamp the meat and brought it into my mouth before putting the bowl into the clear glass table and faced him.

 

He still looking at me with his expressionless face until I decided to talk first, "What brings you here?"

 

~ * ~

 


 

Gonna be ending this story soon :)