Friends?

Next Door Couple! ♥

*Author's POV*

One week passed and your parents allowed you to go to school again as usual. All of your friends in the class who missed you, directly shouted like hell when you stepped in into the class. You had to close your ears so you won't be deaf because of their shouts.

 

In the other hand, Changmin was still a bit mad to you who asked him not to do revenge by haunting JinAe if she ever touches you again. He wanted JinAe to feel the same condition like you, that's all. Not because of he hated her or what, but he wanted her to feel how were you suffered back then.

 

And JinAe herself, she became so quiet. Usually, her class was so noisy with the shouting that she made. But now, the class was really quiet. She spent her time looking to the view outside the window while sighing many times. No one knows what happened to her and no one cared about her actually.

 

She was just another dumped student who gained popularity because of her noisiness which also hated by many other students in her class, or could I say all students in her class?

 

"JinAe, someone is looking for you," a boy spoke from the class door. She was stiffed in her seat, worry-ness rushing through her body. "Did I do something wrong?" she asked inside her mind. She thought that Changmin was the one who wait for her outside, but no.

 

"What are you doing here?" she asked as soon she looked at your face.

 

"I need a talk with you," you smiled, showing that you won't do something bad to her. She nodded hesitantly after thinking for a minute. Your face was brighten up when you knew that she wanted to go with you. Swiftly you took her hand and brought her to the bench outside.

 

Changmin who looked at you holding JinAe's hand, swiftly tried to run after you, but the TVXQ stopped him. He gave his confused expression and JaeJoong said that maybe the two of you need time to solve the problem. If Yunho wasn't there to tow Changmin back to the class, maybe he was now babbling in front of JinAe.

 

~ * ~

 

*Your POV*

"JinAe, hmm.. May I call you that?"

 

"Yes," she answered briefly while kept looking down and playing with her fingers.

 

"Have you ever think to talk to me peacefully like this?" I looked at her while showing my big smile, "Okay never mind about it... Maybe you're now thinking that I'm such a fool person who wanted to bring her, if I can call by the word 'enemy', to sit on the bench and talk about this."

 

"Well, but I'm not thinking you as my enemy," my words gained her attention. She looked at me and putted her head down again.

 

I played with the grass for awhile with my shoes before continuing my words, "I never use the word 'enemy' for calling a people, because I'm sure that all of us are friends. And I'm sure that you are just like the other. You did it because you are envy and jealous to me, right?"

 

"Bingo," she answered softly.

 

"Well, every girls will feel that many times when they still alive in the world."

 

"Then why did you bring me here?" she changed the topic.

 

"I want you to be my friend," I said straightforwardly which made her coughed.

 

"Why?"

 

"Why? Because I find that you're an interesting type of person and I'm sure that you're a good friend," I threw my view to the blue and bright clouds, "Every people will make faults and every people too will change because of it."

 

"How about your revenge? You don't want to revenge to me?"

 

"For what? Revenge will never solve problems anyway."

 

"What about the things that I did to you?"

 

"Forget about it already," I smiled and closed my eyes when the cold breeze touched my skin. There was this silence which passed us for few minutes. I opened my eyes again and looked at her, "So, friends?" I offered my right hand for a handshake.

 

She looked to me and without waiting for anymore longer, she greeted my hand back. Swiftly I brought her to a big hug and I heard her gasped. I chuckled and we stood like that for awhile. When I knew that I needed to released away, I saw her suddenly crying quietly.

 

I panicked and asked why. She told me that all this time she never had someone who cared for her. Even her parents were home at late night and never met her because of works thingy. She explained that she was dumped by other students since the first time she was in High School.

 

I comforted her, trying to stop her tears which kept rolling down on her cheeks. I took my paper tissue and gave it to her. She said thank you for many times and I kept saying your welcome each time she said thank you. I don't know that she was also having hard times in her life. After thinking for awhile, I think I know what makes her want to do something like that to me. Attention. She needs attention and no one ever gave it to her with humble.

 

~ * ~

 


 

Aww, friendship is beautiful, right? =')

Adding a cute wallpaper anyway XD