Both of Us Realized

Next Door Couple! ♥

*ChangMin's POV*

I took my hand and let her go. I know that the entire cafe are looking at us, but I don't mind them! This is my own problem, not them! I sighed heavily and walked back to the sit. I could say that HyoRa keep looking at me with her concern face, and also, it is hurt to be talk like that by ___________.

 

"... You don't go after her?" she asked.

 

"No, she will be madder to me if I do that," I placed my hand on the table and rested my head on my hand. What a really tough day!

 

"Are you sure?"

 

"Yes." then silence was made between the two of us. I bet she didn't know what to say, "Please say something, Hyo.. I feel awkward at this condition."

 

"Ah, uhm.. I don't know what to talk to, either." "Tell me, oppa. Do you love her?" Stab! What a deep question?!

 

"W-what?" I stuttered and lifted my head to looked her, "I don't know either..."

 

"If you feel hurt now, then you must like her. Do you feel hurt now?"

 

Her question keep hangin' in my mind and it could not be erase off! I just kept thinking about the question and finally decided to nodded my head. Yes, I realized that I love her...

 

"Look, right? I knew that before," she said hapilly.

 

"Why were you the one who happy to know about it?" I asked in puzzled face.

 

"Nothing..." it seems that she is hiding something from me, "Well, it means that you have to confess your true feelings, oppa!^^"

 

"What, CONFESS?!" I emphasized the word "confess" and earned a nod from her, "Are you crazy or something?! I will be murder by JaeJoong!"

 

"JaeJoong oppa? Something to do with him?" Shoot! I say JaeJoong's name accidentally!

 

"Actually...."

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

*Your POV*

I erased my tears and took a deep breath. I looked to the fell leafs from the trees, I never think that finally I could fall for ChangMin... I mean, when, where, why and HOW could I fall for him? I can't really believe myself who really love ChangMin now.

 

This is the reason why I felt my heart hurt and missed him really badly. Thanksfully I didn't cry in the cafe, or else all the people will really be shock.

 

I cried for him! How soft am I? Is this what you do when you love someone? Is this the 'hurt' things that my friends always talked about when they just separated with their lovers? Oh my, dawn already...

 

"I need to go home now," I said to myself and started walking again.

 

~ * ~

 


 

Gosh! A really short chappie! >.<

I'm so sorry, guys! Huaaaaa~