Feared of Fangirls

Next Door Couple! ♥

*Your POV*

"How's your day?" he asked

 

"As usual, study, lunch, playing, chit-chatting..."

 

"Not interesting."

 

"Well, what did you expect from school life?"

 

"I don't know either," he chuckled then ruffled my hair; I closed my eyes to avoid the hair which were falling down to my face. "Oops, sorry," he tried to tidy up my hair and then I felt his lips were upon mine already. I opened my eyes and found his face was 1/8 inch from me, he broke the kiss and stepped backward; looking at me.

 

"YA, CHANGMIN-AH!" I punched him lightly, "What are you thinking?! Stealing opportunity!"

 

"Because your lips are so kissable, __________!" he pouted and made that sad face because I used that mad-tone.

 

"Stop it, Changmin!" I faced another side to avoid that cuteness, GAH! I lose again!

 

"Keke~ Okay then let's go home, sweetie~" he took my forearm and turned me around to faced him, then kissed my hand and walked back to our home.

 

Well, I must said that he really knows how to take care of girl. And he really knows how to make girl's heart melt. Geez, Changmin... You really made me melt! >.<

 

At that time I was having fun with him, until I didn't know that someone was watching the two of us..

 

~ * ~

 

*Author's POV*

"I will make you suffer, _________, for taking my Changmin..."

 

You were now in Changmin room while doing your home work, study and online at the same time. Changmin will always hit your head lightly when you just let go of your home work and go online with his laptop. You cringed and as usual, Changmin will always be too concerned.

 

"Enough, Changmin! I can't take it anymore!" you slept down on the floor.

 

"Ya! You still have 10 more questions to do!"

 

"Please do it for me, Smarty Max~" you whined. Suddenly the light became darken because of Changmin's head popped on top of you.

 

"I'll do it if you want to do a favor," he smiled evily.

 

"W-what?"

 

"Give me a chocolate for this Valentine..."

 

"You know that I will do it!"

 

"No, not just that! Packed with a kiss, gift, food, baby..."

 

"WHAT?!" you stood up and looked at him, "You-you ert!" you burried your face in your palm, "I never thought that you could be this ert!!"

 

"Aaaaah, _________-ah~ I'm just joking around with the baby thing~" he whined.

 

"No, no don't get near!" even though you said that, Changmin just kept getting near and hugged you warmly.

 

"_________-ah, I'm just just joking around.. Why are you so shocked?"

 

"Because I never thought that you could be that ert! Your face aren't supporting!"

 

"Jeongmal?" you nodded your head while he was still hugging you, "Okay, okay.. Don't cry anymore~"

 

"Who said that I'm cry?" he broke the hug and looked at your eyes which were just fine.. No mark of crying.

 

"I thought you were crying..."

 

"I'm not that soft, okay?" you took his laptop and open social network (A/n: like twitter, facebook, etc..) and update your status; No one knows that Changmin could be that ert ==

 

Since yours and Changmin's relationship were spread to all over the school now, you could just write what you like and expose both of your relationship. Luckily, all of Changmin's fangirls were supporting!^^ But who knows that some fangirls or maybe a fangirl were / was not supporting you?

 

Soon after you updated your status, all of your friends commented on it.

 

Aww, you two lovey-dovey couple! ♥

 

Ah! The two of you are so cute! >w<

 

You two make me envy! TT.TT

 

And the other... Changmin said that he will go downstairs for awhile to take a drink for the two of you. You said okay while not let go of your eyes from the laptop monitor. Suddenly, there was one message for you, you openned it and read it;

 

 

It seems that Valentine Day can be count with fingers already and both of you were having fun with each other. Ha..ha..ha.. THE TWO OF YOU AREN'T SUIT FOR EACH OTHER, ! You stole my Changmin! If you want your life to be normal without any of it being destroy by me, get out from Changmin's life! Break him up in VALENTINE DAY!

 

- S -

 

 

Who is she? You kept asking inside your mind. S? An initial? She must be a girl since she said that "my Changmin". I bet she was one of those fangirls, but who was it? I just remembered that without being friends in this web, you could send a message to everyone you want without he / she know who you are. I must kept this message from Changmin! I didn't want him to be bring in this kind of problem!! I knew before that something like this will be happened sooner or later...

 

He openned the door and said excitedly, "I'm back with some snacks and water!"

 

"I don't eat snacks at night, but thank you for the water," you took the glass from his hand and drank it.

 

"What are you doing?" he took a peek to the laptop and you furiously closed the tab with the message on it.

 

"Just hanging around in the web," you faked a smile and didn't recognized that your face became pale a bit.

 

"_________-ah, your face are pale, are you okay?" he checked your temperature by touching your forehead with his hand.

 

"Yeah, I'm okay," you took his hand away.

 

"You need to go to sleep," he caressed your cheek using the back of his hand.

 

"Okay then, I will go back to my house now."

 

"No, no! Sleep here!" you eyed him suspiciously, "I won't do anything to you, believe me!"

 

"Okay, Max," you chuckled and stood up, while he do the same thing. The two of you tidy up the things and you went to his bed.

 

He switched the lamp off, thanks to the light beside his bed so he would not trip to something. Suddenly you felt his presence beside you on top of the bed.

 

"Changmin! What are you doing?" you faced him and he faced you; just moved your head forward a bit and your lips will be connected *?* to him.

 

"Sleeping~" "Take it easy, _________. We used to sleep together like this when we were child!" he added.

 

"It is the past already, Max.. Now get off from my bed!"

 

"My? This is MY bed, _________-ah! Not your bed! I will do something to you if you can't be quiet."

 

You froze suddenly, knowing what he means by that "something", you cursed yourself in your mind for accepting his offer to slept at his house. "Good night, sweetie~" he kissed your lips gently and smiled.

 

~ * ~

 


 

HEY GUYS! I'm hyper right now! Don't know why, LOL!

A bit off topic but last night, I dreamed about DOOJOON! YEAY! XD

Will something good happen between us? Keke~

Anyway, Changmin is really sweet in this story T.T He makes me want to have a boyfriend, gah!

I blame you, Changmin!