Loving Her? Yes or No?

Next Door Couple! ♥

*Your POV*

We walked to the school and talked about many things. Well, thanks to my mood which are not gloomy today, keke~ So I won't mad at him like yesterday again :D As soon we reached our corridor, we said good bye to each other and went to our own class.

 

As usual, the class was still quite since it is 7:45 AM only. School started in 8:15 AM, and since I have the smarty guy next door to me, he always wanted to go to school in the morning before many people came. And yeah, because I don't want to go to school by myself, so I have to follow him -.-

 

"Hi, ___________," my friend greeted.

 

"Hi!" I smiled and putted my bag on the table.

 

"Did you hear about 'it' already?"

 

Well, I have to say that I'm not a person that update to this kind of thing or we can call as 'gossip'. I prefer to played with boys rather than girls, why? Because girls love to gossiping and I just don't like it, ugh, "About what?"

 

"Pfft... They say that .....," she whispered something so softly and I couldn't even hear what she say.

 

"What? Mian, but you're voice are too soft," then she moved forward and whispered something to my ear. I gasped and looked at her, "CHINCHA?!" I shouted and she nodded. How could it be...

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

*ChangMin's POV*

I thought we walked too morning today.. The class was still quiet and even no one had come to my class! So lonely.. TT^TT I could hear someone is shouting, I bet it is _________, her voice are way too loud and it's recognizable.

 

I just stood beside the window and looked to the view outside, when I recognized someone was inside the class.

 

"What is it, JaeJoong?" I asked in annoyed tone.

 

"I told you already that you have to back off, right?""

 

"Yeah, so what's the matter?" I turned around and faced him.

 

"I still saw you walked together happily like a couple back then!" he hissed.

 

"She was the one who followed me!" why am I the one who faulting her now?

 

"Don't deny it, Shim Changmin.. I caught you enjoyed it walking together with her!" Deg!

 

"W-what? Hell no! Actually I'm irritated with her who is always around me!" I stuttered.

 

"... Is that true?" this voice...

 

"__________?!" I looked to the door and found her stood there looking at me, "__________-ah, I'm just-"

 

She cut my words, "Stop it already, Changmin. I don't want to hear the rest of it," she faked a smile and went off from there. I took a glanced to JaeJoong and he smirked evily.

 

"JaeJoong, you will pay for this!" I pointed him while saying it and rushed to caught ___________.

 

I ran to the corridor and couldn't find her. I went to her class and she wasn't there too... When I asked her friend, she said that ___________ was going to my class. Well, it was right, but then she ran off because of my stupid silly words! All because of that 'kingka of the school'; KIM JAEJOONG!

 

~ Flashback ~

I was about to packed my stuffs when this guy name Kim JaeJoong came to my class. Junsu, YooChun and Yunho who were waiting for me, knew that JaeJoong wanted to talk personally with me, so they just gone home first, leaving me alone with this kingka.

 

"Changmin," he said my name, "Please don't get near to ____________."

 

I almost choked out when I heard ____________ name being mention. What to do with  her? "Mwo?" I asked, ensuring that I didn't heard it wrong.

 

"Please don't get near to ____________," he said once again. Well, I guessed both of my ears still worked properly.

 

"Wae?" (A/n: WAE?! *singing keep your head down :p*)

 

"Wae? Simple, because you are way too near to her!"

 

"No way! It is up to me if I want to get near to her or not!"

 

"Well, I think you love her?"

 

"Of course not!" did I love her?

 

"Then why you denied, huh? It means you love her, moron!"

 

"N-no! I didn't love her!" seriously, I wanted to say that I didn't love her, but...

 

"You lie," he said and walked out. THIS GUY IRITATTED ME!

 

"C'mon, ChangMin! It's 3:00 PM already!" I was shocked to hear her voice. Thanksfully it seemed that she didn't hear my conversation with that idiot!

~ End of flashback ~

 

Geez! I couldn't find her anywhere! Where is she?! Where in the world is _______________?! Ah there she is! Finally I found her! And the guy beside her was... KIM JAEJOONG? O__O

 

~ * ~

 

 


 

Update before going to school! :D

Sorry if it's short :(

Gtg to school now, school life, ugh -.- Annyeong~