He Was My Medicine

Next Door Couple! ♥

I have one bad news and good news ="(

The bad news is, yesterday I went to doctor and he said that I had a paratyphoid symptoms! I'm not going to school today *pout*

And the good news is, I could update today! XDDD

 


 

*Your POV*

The next morning, I woke up and was greeted by his cute sleeping face. I was so happy to have him in there right now, I was so happy because he was right beside me when I need him. Just like he said, maybe I am a stubborn or a selfish, but I just love the way he is... Nothing could change his personality. And nothing could separate us.

 

His eyes started to flutter open, I greeted him by a "Good morning" and he smiled to me. He ruffled my hair and putted a big smiled to his face.

 

"Feeling better?"

 

"Much better because you're here," I chuckled.

 

"Now you're the one who is joking around."

 

"I learn it from you anyway," I stuck my tongue out and we laughed in a second.

 

"Want me to call the nurse for giving your breakfast?"

 

I just remembered something that was really important, which made me did not answering his question, "ANYWAY! YOU SHOULD GO TO SCHOOL NOW!!!" I said panicky.

 

Without answering me, he took out his phone and phoned someone, "Yoboseyo? Mrs. Kim this is me, Shim Changmin. I can't go to school today because I have to take care of _________, she suffer anorexia and her eomma told me to. Yes, she is much better now... Kamsahamnida, Mrs. Kim!" he said cheerfully and close his phone, "Done?"

 

I laughed and immediately hugged him. "Hey, hey! What's wrong?" he patted my back.

 

"I love you, Changmin-ah, I always do," I could feel that he is smiling behind me. He hugged me tightly and said something to my ear,

 

"Na do saranghae, __________."

 

~ * ~

 

*ChiHoon's POV*

Seriously! I will be murder by __________-ah because telling Changmin what happened! I had to say it because Changmin's face is really scary =s But I think _________-ah will be scarier if she knows about this. AND I BET SHE KNEW IT ALREADY!!

 

As the the teacher came in to class, the class president commanded us to stand up and gave greeting to the teacher. After giving greeting, the teacher let us to sit down again.

 

"Class, I have bad news to be said. Your classmate, _________, suffer an anorexia and she is in the hospital right now. If you have time, maybe you could visit her. But remember! Don't make too much noise or else she can't rest!" the others started to whispering to each other.

 

The girls were planning to visit her soon, and the boys started to gossiping about what happened to her. And I was here, sitting all alone. Thinking about _________, Changmin and also JINAE! I must talk to her!!! She was the one who made __________ like this! AND SHE MUST PAYED IT!

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

*Jinae's POV*

Anorexia? Oh well, there is nothing to do with me. I just can pretend to not knowing anything or someone will recognize that I am the one who indirectly making her suffering an anorexia. Good thing she was suffering anorexia, it meant that Changmin was all mine now!

 

I just remembered, did she break up Changmin already? If I asked her about it, she would know that I am the one who sent those messages to her! I should asked ChiHoon!!

 

~ * ~

 

*Changmin's POV*

"Yah! I can eat by myself!" she shyly said, "C'mon, Changmin! Give me the spoon already! I'm hungry~" she whined.

 

"Then eat this!" I showed a full spoon of food into her face. Finally she ate it and pouted to me while chewing, "Good girl," I smiled in victory while patted her head.

 

"Hmph! Ih mhate hyu!" (Read: I hate you!)

 

"Could you please swallow your food first?" I could say that she is now mad at me because I keep commanding her. Hehe, but her face is cute if she mad like this! >3

 

"What will Jinae says if she knows about this...?" she mumbled but it was clear enough for me.

 

"Let her know... Let her know that nothing could separate us. Let her know that my love for you is deep and let her know that you feel the same to me."

 

"Actually I'm a bit confuse with you."

 

"Waeyo?"

 

"As you said, sometimes I'm a stubborn and selfish. But why do you still love me?"

 

"Seeing you with other boy makes me envy. Having you beside makes me happy. Hurting your heart makes my heart ache. I don't mind if you are stubborn, selfish or maybe not beauty. But in my eyes, you are the most girl who is beautiful. You are the only one that make me fall in love," I just blurted out what was inside my mind. Soon as I finished those words, I leaned in and kissed her forehead.

 

"You are always good at making words," she said while my lips had not leave her forehead.

 

I back off and spoke, "And that's one of the reason which make you fall in love with me, right?"

 

"Over confidence," she smacked my chest lightly, "But, well, it's true."

 

"As I thought," I laughed still looking at her orbs straight forwardly. And the next thing that I knew was, she leaned in and our lips met.

 

Seeing at her face always makes me forget about every thing. But for right now, it could not make me forget about one thing; Park Jinae. I have to make count on her TODAY! I have to meet her today and clear this things out.

 

She broke of the kissed when she needed an air to breathe. Soon, she realized that something bothered my mind. She called my name, but I did not interact. When she shook my body was when my soul came back to my body again.

 

And well, she knew that I was thinking about Jinae. She kept defending Jinae, saying that I must not make Jinae suffered because of making her liked this. But can I hold myself?! Looking at Jinae who making my girlfriend suffering an anorexia liked this did not get any "special treatment"! Whose boy that could hold his self if seeing that someone hurting his girl?

 

Really, __________ was way too nice everybody; even with the one who could make her dead! Sometimes I do not know what to talk more if her way-too-nice-attitude comes out. I sighed and feed her again until her breakfast was completely finished.

 

Anyway, are you confuse why she could eat? Doctor gave her some medicine that made her appetite grow and also he gave her a medicine so she did not feel queasy anymore. And maybe, because I am here too so she wanted to eat :p

 

~ * ~

 


 

Ehm, boring chapter I think? :/