Our Friends Tricked Us!

Next Door Couple! ♥

LOL! My friend thought that the story ended in chapter 9. She was telephoning me and kept pushing me to made this fic longer.

And I was like; "I haven't finish it yet!" then she read the author's note again and LOL!

She is missreading it, HAHA! X"D Well, I'm glad to hear that, it meant she loved my story! :D

 


[NOT EDITED]

 

*Author's POV*

2 days passed already and Monday is coming now! The first day of the week and both of you got nervous already. Why? Simple! The lovey-dovey couple, Changmin and you, got nervous of your friends' impressions. Especially, Changmin's fangirls. You scared of Changmin's fangirls who will bullied you later if they found out that both of you are a couple now.

 

Without you realizing it, you held Changmin's hand stronger and more stronger. Changmin knew there was something wrong with you, he stopped his steps and held your wrist suddenly which made you startled, "What's wrong, __________?"

 

"HEY YOU TWO!" before you could answer Changmin's question, someone, or maybe I could say a group that consist of 4 people, shown up and called both of you.

 

"Junsu, YooChun, Yunho and..... JaeJoong?" somehow, Changmin's voice became annoyed when saying JaeJoong's name.

 

"Well, well! Looks like our plans REALLY worked!" Junsu said happily and clap both of his hands one time.

 

Suddenly, Changmin grabbed JaeJoong sleeve, "Don't be a mask, Kim JaeJoong! Just said it out loud your real personality here!"

 

"Whoah, chillax, Max!" the 3 boys tried to separated Changmin and JaeJoong. Changmin's hand clenched into a ball of fist that ready to be launched *?* exactly to JaeJoong.

 

"What happen?" you muttered softly and no one heard it since you speak it way too softly.

 

"Hear, hear, let me explain everything!" Yunho clear his throat before starting the loooooooooooong explanation, "Well, we admit that we do something to both of you. We planned for both of you to be together. And it seemed like our plan worked! Okay, back to the topic. We couldn't handle our big and this interesting plan without any helped, right? We got help from JaeJoong hyung, HyoRa and _________'s friend. JaeJoong hyung played the role as your enemy who kept saying you to back off from ___________. But in front of __________, JaeJoong hyung kept defending you, Changmin. HyoRa played the role to make Changmin realized his love for __________ and at the same time, making __________ jealous. Last but not least, __________ friend helped us lying about HyoRa love Changmin and the other. She was the 'key' of this plan, if _________ didn't fall in her friend's lie, then this plan was nothing."

 

"Sorry, _____________, but we tricked you!" HyoRa and __________'s friend came out from somewhere while laughing.

 

"Sorry for nearly jealous and envy to you, HyoRa," you said hopelessly because your friend and HyoRa hugged you so suddenly.

 

"WE NEED TO CELEBRATE THIS!!" said Junsu excitedly, the urm... 6 of them laughing hapilly like a crazy people. Changmin and you just got out from that little party of your friend for celebrating both of you being a couple and also, their plan worked!

 

"Sure they are crazy," you chuckled, Changmin chuckled too and suddenly kiss your forehead which made you blush! And now your face were red like a tomato!

 

"Now tell me, what are you scared of?"

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

*Your POV*

GEEZ! CHANGMIN REALLY KNEW HOW TO MADE ME BLUSHING IN THE MORNING, GAH!

 

"Well, I'm scared of your fangirls..."

 

"My fangirls? Here, hear me, __________," he putted both of his hand in my shoulders, "If my fangirls do anything to you, just tell me! I will make a count on them!" then he hugged me, I still hesitated with it but I hugged him back.

 

"Okay, Changmin, now let me go or someone will caught on us!"

 

"Anni~ I feel comfortable with this position," you could feel he is smiling on your back, you smiled lightly and pushed him off from you.

 

"C'mon! We gotta go to school! You always said that you didn't want the school too be crowded before you come!"

 

"As long as you are with me, I'm okay with it." DEG! Kyaaaaaaa, Changmin why do you act so cute like this?!

 

"Pssh, stop it already," you walked, grabbed and pulled him playfully, of course. You could feel your cheeks turning into a slight pink as you walked with him to the school.

 

~ * ~

 

*Author's POV*

The lesson started since then already. Since your mood was good, you heard everything that Mr. Bold explained at the front of the class. Not like usual, all the lesson suddenly just go inside your mind and it could not be released out again!

 

Actually, you wanted the information to come out a bit from your mind, so you could ask Changmin about it. And that meant, you could have more free time with him! Haha, caught you! 8D

 

Break time right now and suddenly the feeling of scared rush through your body again. Seeing some of Changmin's fangirls passing in front of you, made you wanted to jump off from the building or burried your face on a pile! You never knew that dating a famous guy in the school was this hard!

 

"__________!" somebody called you and you turned around your body to look who is it... "I need a peaceful and silent place to talk with you!" she grabbed your hand and bring you to anywhere that she wanted too.

 

Actually, you want to ran away since you knew that this girl was one of Changmin's fangirls. What will she do to you? "Did you really dating Changmin oppa?" she asked in disbelief yet innocent tone.

 

"Y-ye," you stuttered and scared of what her reaction.

 

"CHINCA?" you nodded hesitantly, "CHUKA!! I KNEW THAT THIS DAY WOULD COME SOMEDAY!!" she jumped up and down excitedly. Phew, thanksfully you met Changmin's fangirls who agreed to both of your relationship.

 

"I thought that you was gonna be mad to me...?"

 

"Of course not! For what I'm being mad? Seeing Changmin oppa happy that's mean I'm happy too! And also, it's base on him to choose the one he loves, right? I'm just a fangirl and I don't have any permission to enter his personal things," she said that and made you amaze with it. This girl is really the TRUE fangirl.

 

~ * ~

 

 


 

SORRY FOR THE LONG TIME TO UPDATING!! ><

Today I just got the first try out result.

And I was................. Not satisfied to it. I need to study more!

It means that my online time will be decrease, huhu TT TT