In Your Face, Jinae!

Next Door Couple! ♥

*ChiHoon's POV*

"JINAEEEEEEE!!" I shouted and everybody were looking at me with the what-the-heck expression.

 

"Yes, ChiHoon?" she answered innocently.

 

Without talking any more words, I towed her to the school backyard harshly not minding if her hand hurt or not. She cringed in pain but I just erasing the thought of pitying her. She made __________-ah hurt that much and she worth ed to get the reply of what she did.

 

"What did you do to ________?"

 

"W-what are you talking, ChiHoon? I didn't do anything to her! Trust me!" just like everybody says, mouth can lies but eyes not.

 

I chuckled bitterly. I knew that she would lying to me about this. "Sheesh, you're lying. I knew all of it already so just be honest."

 

"I never thought that you will do this to _________," suddenly Changmin appeared while bringing the other TVXQ members with him.

 

"I-not-no-I," she stuttered.

 

"Just admit it hmmph!" Junsu's mouth was held by Yunho before he could finish his words.

 

I looked at her and she putted her head down. "OKAY I ADMIT THAT I WAS THE MASTERMIND BEHIND ALL THAT MESSAGES, OKAY?! SATISFIED ENOUGH?!" 

 

"You know what happen to ________-ah now? She's in the hospital now because of anorexia! And this is all because of you!!!" Changmin used his forefinger and pointing Jinae.

 

"Hold your anger, Changmin," JaeJoong hyung whispered to him, trying to calming him down.

 

Jinae froze there. It was the first time she ever looked Changmin so mad and uneasy liked that. It was the first time for all of us too.

 

"Don't you ever touch _________ again or else I will haunt you!" he exclaimed then went out from there. The other members followed him from behind and made sure that Changmin is alright.

 

"That's what you get, Jinae. Sorry I can't help you right in this condition," I walked away leaving her all alone in that backyard.

 

After that incident in the morning, I don't know why but my mood was not so good. The other boys offered me to play basketball with them but I just say a simple "No" and sat on the chair again. Some of them teased that I missed _________. Well, I miss her but as friend. I never look her more than that. Besides, she is Changmin's.

 

~ * ~

 

*Your POV*

I was so alone in the hospital. No one visited me today.. Changmin was gone to school, actually I was the one who forced him to go to school. Because if not the teacher might thinking that he was absent and lazy to go to school. It's enough for me to troublesome him, right?

 

Knock knock, someone knocked the door and I could hear that the door was open. Appa's and eomma's bright face as usual was clearly drawn in their face. They walked forward and kissed both of my cheeks alternately and pulled the chair for them to sit.

 

"How are you feeling?"

 

"Much better than yesterday. I'm not queasy again like usual. I hope that I can go back to home soon! I'm molding and so damn bored here!"

 

"Well we bring good news for you! The doctor said that you can go back home two days from now!" they said happily.

 

"CHINCHA? KYAAAAAA! HOME SWEET HOME!"

 

"But promise us that you won't sick again or you will be living in the hospital."

 

"BWOH? Are you crazy?!"

 

They laughed looking at my expression, "Just promise us that you won't sick again," I nodded vigorously and smiled toward them.

 

~ * ~

 

*Your POV*

Time passed and it was 3PM already. The school was done from 2PM. Appa and eomma was about to go home when someone knocked the door. They came in and I could see ChiHoon with an anhjumma and ahjussi. I bet they are his parents!

 

"Yah! ChiHoon! You come!" I said excitedly.

 

"How do you feel?"

 

"I'm all fine now. How 'bout you? Anyway I'll be going home two more days! Yeay!"

 

"Wah, really?" I nodded my head and looked to his parents which were busy talking to my parents. "Hey, ______ do you know something?" ChiHoon's voice gained my attention and I looked at him.

 

"What?"

 

"We are one big family for true."

 

"Eh?"

 

"My appa is your far away uncle. Same as me to your appa!"

 

I was dumbfounded there when I heard what did he say. ChiHoon and I are one big family? WOW! For years finally I've meet my far away siblings! LOL! What a good day today. ChiHoon also said that Changmin and Jinae had a talk already, but he didn't tell me clearly about it. Maybe I shall ask Changmin about this...

 

And when I thought about him, he suddenly appeared right in front of me. ChiHoon just giggled when Changmin came because I wasn't really focus when he came, that's why I was a bit startled. He smiled at my clumsiness and greeted me with a kissed in my cheek.

 

My eyes widened when his lips touched my cheek. Can't he see that they are many people in here?! Thanks fully appa, eomma and ChiHoon's parents didn't see what he do. ChiHoon who really knew that Changmin want some private time with me stood up from the chair and joined the parents' conversation.

 

"Hey don't you see many people in here!" I whispered to him.

 

"Well, what to hide? They know that we date already anyway," he laughed and sat on the chair.

 

"I heard from ChiHoon that you talked to Jinae already. What did you do to her?"

 

"Hmm, nothing.. Just talk like usual."

 

"Bleh, you lied! Worry of me knowing about it are clearly seen in your eyes."

 

"Okay, okay, you win. I shouted at her and said if she ever touch you again I will haunt her like what she did to you."

 

"Hey! I don't like that! Don't reply it with haunting too! I felt it already and it really annoyed me! Solving the problem with revenge is not efective!"

 

"So what do you want?" he asked a bit out of control.

 

"Nothing... I just want her to learn from what she did to me. I don't like revenge, okay?"

 

~ * ~

 


 

Such a nice + kind girl .___. LOL~