Confession

Next Door Couple! ♥

*Author's POV*

The next day was Saturday where Changmin, you and the other friends didn't have to go to school. As usual, ChangMin was still rest in peace on his bed, while suddenly he heard your shouted and woke up immediately.

 

He thought that you were inside his room, waking you up just like you do 1 week++ before. But, he found no one in his room other than him. He sighed and thought, I miss her badly.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - -

 

*Your POV*

"AAAAAAAAARGH!" I shouted, I don't know what I am doing now! I just feel like I want to shout! This is all because of ChangMin who make me fell for him already, ugh.. (A/n: Ya! Don't blame ChangMin Dx)

 

I think I need some fresh air now, after thinking like that, I opened my balcony door and went outside to breath some fresh air. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the morning breeze when suddenly I heard like someone openning the door.

 

I opened my eyes and found ChangMin stood in his own balcony; looking at me. I was about to walk back inside when suddenly he called my name,

 

"_________-ah," he called my name softly which soothed me in. Geez, ChangMin! Why did you have to call me with that soft tone? Aargh!

 

I didn't know why but I stopped my steps. My body was stoned in there, "What?" I asked in harsh tone.

 

"_________-ah please look at me."

 

"I won't. Just tell me what do you need, Changmin," "And please don't talk about any explanation, I don't want to hear it. Even if you cry in front of me," I added in even-more-harsh tone.

 

"Huff, you're stubborn."

 

"Ya!" I spontaneously turned my body to faced him.

 

"Look! It works right?" he chuckled.

 

"Geez, I lose," I muttered, "What do you need, ChangMin?" I asked for the second times already.

 

"I just want to say sorry," he scratched his hair.

 

"Do you think I will forgive you that easily after hurting my heart?"

 

"Hurting your heart? Did-did my words hurt you?" he asked in concerned way (again), which made me soothed in even more.

 

"Yeah, I'm hurt," I said and try to sniffle the tear. I didn't know that he can be this concern which make me touch.

 

"I'm really sorry, _________-ah, I didn't mean to hurt you."

 

"So, tell me, did you say the true things?"

 

"The true things?"

 

"That you irritated with me?"

 

"Of course not! Actually it was the opposite of it!" he said and I found him blushing slightly.

 

"Opposite?"

 

He sighed first before answering me, "I love you, _____________-ah. I'm not irritated to you." KABOOM! I FEEL LIKE I FLY IN THE AIR NOW! Did he just say that he love me? REALLY?! I found myself blushing too and without talking anymore words, I walked back inside and closed the balcony door.

 

"Changmin love me?" I asked in disbelief tone. I'm happy, SUPERB HAPPY! Is all of this a dream? I pinched my own arm and it was hurt! It meant that this was the reality! CHANGMIN REALLY LOVE ME! (A/n: Chuka! xD) What shall I do now? What shall I do? I don't know how to face him! Gah!!

 

- - - - - - - - - - - -

 

*ChangMin's POV*

I said it! I said it already! What were you thinking, ChangMin?! You confessed not in the right time, look! She just walked back inside to her room without saying a word! I didn't like her respond, really TT TT it made me felt hopeless. I sighed and was about to walk inside when I heard she called me,

 

"Changmin!" I turned my body and looked her stood there, "Meet me downstairs," she said and walked back inside. Will she accepted me?

 

My heart was beating so fast, I never experienced something like this before! Well, I had many fangirls with me, but why my heart was beating so fast like this? I'm really curioused with her answer! >< Will she acceps me or rejects me? Or will she think that my confession is just another joke that make by me?

 

~ * ~