Danger!

Next Door Couple! ♥

*Your POV*

Ugh! Why is this lesson soooo boring like HELL?! That bold man, really -.- I tapped my pencil on the opened book and somehow it distracted ChiHoon's concentration.

 

"Pssh, ________!" he whispered.

 

"Yes?" I answered reluctantly.

 

"Do you bored?"

 

"Exact-"

 

"_________, could you answer this question?" I lifted my head to look up to that bold teacher. I saw everybody was looking at me and ChiHoon. The girls' eyes were staring at me suspiciously.

 

"Ne." "," I muttered. When I was about to stand up, ChiHoon wrote something on my hand. I walked to the front of the class and looked what just ChiHoon wrote; "4x"

 

I looked at the question that wrote on the board and it was about algebra. I took the marker and wrote "4x" in the blank provided and got back to seat after that.

 

"Good," he checked my answer and continued the lesson.

 

I took my pencil and wrote something on ChiHoon's book; "Gomawo..." And then he wrote back in my book; "Cheonmaneyo^^"

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

*Changmin's POV*

I wonder what is _________ doing now... I missed her! Okay, Changmin, really! You need to hold yourself a bit! You just met her this morning and you missed her already.

 

"Seonsangnim!" I raised my hand. The whole class was looking at me right now.

 

"Yes?" she stopped writing on the white board.

 

"Can I go to the toilet?"

 

"Sure," she answered and soon got back to the lesson again.

 

I got out from the class and walked lazily to the toilet. In the center of my 'journey' to the toilet, I saw some beauty figure passed right in front of me.

 

I sneakly ran behind her and hugged her suddenly, "_________-ah!!" I shouted in whisper mode.

 

"Sheesh, Changmin! You make my heart jump!"

 

"What are you doing in my corridor?"

 

"The bold teacher asked me to take some papers from class 3-5," she pouts and I found that it was really cute.

 

"Aaaah, why are you so cute?" I pinched her cheeks until it left red marks on both of it.

 

"Yah!" she massaged her cheeks.

 

"Here...," I kissed both of her cheeks. "Feeling better?" (A/n: ME ENVY! ><)

 

"Yes, thank you." "Anyway what are you doing? Skipping class?"

 

"Of course no! I'm the smarty changmin and I will never escape class!" I stuck out my tongue playfully at her.

 

"So, what are you doing?"

 

"I want to go to the toilet because I'm so damn bored! I'm only thinking about you, jayiga~ Not even listening to that teacher even though she is pretty," and with that I received a dead glare from her, "Of course you are prettier~"

 

"Stop that. Anyway I have to go now, annyeong!" she blown a good bye kiss before went back to her corridor.

 

"At least meeting her makes me more energetic!" I say to myself happily and went to the toilet.

 

~ * ~

 

*Your POV*

15 minutes more! You have to be patient! Patient, patient, patient! AAARGH! HOW COULD I BE PATIENT? TT~TT somebody please take me out from this HELL SCHOOL! Today's lessons were making me dead, really. Math, Physics, Economic, History and Accounting -____- Thanksfully there was history to refresh my brain from all the numbers! =s History was too!

 

My eyes were closed already if ChiHoon really did not nudge me all the time to make me awake. Aaah, thanks, ChiHoon! You were really needed right in this condition! C'mon, 5 minutes more! Time to packing my things! :D Packing, packing, packing!

 

*KRING!!!*

 

"Class dismiss," the teacher said and went out from the class.

 

"HALLELUYA!" I shouted in freedom, ChiHoon just shook his head looking at me. "Thanks, ChiHoon for nudging me all the time!"

 

"No biggie," he said and took his books from under the table. I stood up and took my bag. "Hey, _______! A paper fall down from your desk!" he took it and opened the paper which was fold into two. In a minute, his eyes widened and I knew exactly who was the sender. Harshly I took the paper from his hand, he kept looking at the paper which was not exist anymore in his hands.

 

"You read it?"

 

"_________... Explain everything to me!!"

 

"No, no.. Please not right now, ChiHoon."

 

"Explain.to.me," he said with that flat tone of him and a serious face.

 

"Chat, this night, 8PM."

 

After that, he "released" me and I went to the outside of the class. As usual, waiting for Changmin to come and picked me up. I always said that I will be the one who picked him up, but he always refused and said; "I'm the boy, not you." Pfft that smarty Changmin who sometimes making me annoyed too. My friends passed and said either "annyeong!" or "see ya tomorrow!". I smiled and waved to them.

 

Suddenly ChiHoon whispered something that made me had a goosebump, "Don't forget or I will stalk you tonight."

 

I nodded lazily. Aaaaaaaaargh, what should I do? ChiHoon knows about this!!! My mind was hovering to  somewhere at the same time as Changmin came to pick me up. He flicked his finger to make my mind back to the normal mode. We walked together with Yunho, JaeJoong, Junsu and YooChun to the main gate, then seperated after that.

 

Today's way to home was really quite because I was thinking what to talk to ChiHoon for tonight and sure it made Changmin though that he was doing something wrong to me. One thing that sometimes made me annoyed with Changmin; too cared for me. I liked being cared by other people, but please do not over! And yesh, Changmin was way to over. Well, I loved him, though..

 

~ * ~

 

 


 

Oops! Too many dialogue in this chapter! ><

Anyway I'm cheating on time for writing this! :p

I have 2 try outs tomorrow; Bahasa Indonesia and English.

Well, I couldn't hold myself anymore to not update this!

STILL, I'M ON HIATUS UNTIL APRIL! THIS WILL BE THE LAST CHAPTER I WILL UPDATE NOW! SORRY ><

Random, but 15 is my fav. number! :D haha~