Wrong Step

Next Door Couple! ♥

*Author's POV*

Day by day passed but the two of them; Changmin and ___________, had not talk even a word.. Usually both of them opened their bedroom's curtain, since their bedroom are facing each other, they could chit chat freely. But now, they didn't open it, more specificly YOU who didn't open her curtain.

 

Actually, there were some miundestanding in here.. You always ran off when seeing Changmin, it didn't mean that you really hate him or what, but you didn't want ChangMin get irritated more. So you just ran off.

 

While ChangMin, he wanted to talk to you, but you kept running off everytime you saw him and it made Changmin thought that you really hated him and didn't want to meet him again. What a complicated problem wasn't it? -.-

 

"Hey, what's wrong with the two of you?" YooChun's voice made ChangMin surprised.

 

"Who?"

 

"___________ and you! Usually the two of you always together!"

 

"Haha, yeah," he let out a faked laughed, "We are fighting now."

 

"BWOH, fighting?"

 

"Not fighting in that mean, well just.. ehm.. the main thing is we have problem now!" Changmin didn't know how to explain it.

 

"Oh, okay..."

 

- Awkward silence -

 

"This is all because of JaeJoong's fault...," he mumbled and it was loud enough for YooChun to hear.

 

"What?"

 

ChangMin sighed, "All because of that kingka."

 

"JaeJoong?" ChangMin nodded, "Why?"

 

"I don't feel like to talk about it right now."

 

"Anyway let's go home!"

 

"You go home first with the other, I have something to do..."

 

"See ya!" YooChun left ChangMin alone in the classroom.

 

Changmin sighed and packed his things, then went out from the room. Passing through the corridor, going downstairs, and going out from the school's main door, heading toward to the school's main gate. But something stopped Changmin.

 

"HyoRa!" he shouted and made the girl who walked in front of him stopped.

 

"Hi, oppa!" she greeted back cheerfully.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

*HyoRa's POV*

"HyoRa!" someone called me, I turned my body to look who it is... Changmin oppa.

 

"Hi, oppa!" I greeted back and stopped my step, then he ran toward me and stood in front.

 

We continued our step and he asked, "Why did you go home late?"

 

"Why? Because a teacher called me back then.. He asked me to collected the class' book, so I'm late because of delivering all the books."

 

"You sound like I'm interrogating you right now," he said that and I chuckled, "Uhm, HyoRa..."

 

"Yes?"

 

"Uhm, well.. You know, do you want to walking around together now? Since tomorrow is Saturday?" yes! First step accomplished! :D

 

"Sure! I need to release my stress of school!"

 

"Is your bag heavy?" pfft, this guy sure were putting too much concerned to girls! Why didn't he ever concerned to __________? =.=

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

*Changmin's POV*

It is okay to ask her out, right? Well I mean I don't ask her for a date. Just asked if we could walked around the city together and she accepted it! :D But now why did ___________'s face appear in my mind? Bug off it already, ChangMin! You know that she avoids you! Why will you keet thinking about her?

 

HyoRa waved her hand in front of my eyes and asked, "Oppa, where we want to go, next?"

 

"Oh! Sorry I've been daydreaming," I laughed, "Hmm, maybe we should stopped in cafe? I'm thirsty."

 

"Kaja!" she says excitedly and walking while humming some random melody.

 

There is something wrong with me! Everytime I'm together with HyoRa, it made me reminded of ____________. What's wrong with me? Well, HyoRa was my type of girl, but it just felt different... I don't know why, but I like ___________ more. Did I really love her?

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

*Your POV*

Tomorrow is Saturday already? Woah, so fast! It means that I haven't talk to ChangMin for 1 week ++ If I can be honest, I miss him actually... But he said that he was irritated with me who kept wandering around him. So I guess I will just keet this distance with him. Besides, he has HyoRa already, right?

 

Did you know, guys? The day when I heard that Changmin was irritated with me, I came to his class because of I wanted to asked him if it's true that HyoRa liked him or not, but I guessed I chose the wrong step at that time. It was ended with a problem and distance now *sigh*. I want to go to the city now; walking around looking at the city view.

 

I walked and enjoy the city views; cars, buses, trees, people, lovers / couples, clothes and the other stuffs. Oh! There is a cafe in here! I want to buy some drink first before continuing my walking again! Hmm, let's see...

 

"One Caramel Macchiato, please," I said and paid for it. Soon as I got the drink that I ordered, I turned my body around and heading out from the cafe.

 

Until I accidentally nudged a guy shoulder, thanksfully my drink didn't fall down, "Mianhe," I bowed and looked to the guy's face. It was....... CHANGMIN! I walked as fast as I could, but well, you knew it already.. He grabbed my forearm and made my body turned to face him again.

 

"I need a talk with you," he said with that serious expression.

 

"I don't want any explanation, Changmin. Now let me go or else I will shout," he kept grabbed my forearm, "Changmin, I will really shout if you don't release your grab now!" I could feel the entire cafe were looking at us, at the tip of my eyes, I caught HyoRa who sat at the window looking at us. He must be dating with her now...

 

Finally ChangMin released his grabbed, I went out from the cafe furiously and walked until my feet hurt or I could say, my heart hurt and tears started to flowing. Why am I crying?!

 

~ * ~

 


 

I just realized that I haven't made any cliffhanger for any of the chapter's ending! Haha xD

I love to make a cliffhanger, so don't bash me if I make any cliffhanger :p

Anyway is this chapter good?^^

Gtg to school now, see ya! ♥