A Joke?

Next Door Couple! ♥

*Your POV*

Pfft.. What did I just say? Did I just tell Changmin to go down and meet me downstairs? Seriously! I don't know what do I do! Do I shall accept his confession or what? Or this was just another joke that made by him? If this was a joke, what should I do?! Am I being over confidence to believe those words that came out from his mouth?

 

"Changmin," I said when he stood in front of me, "Was this another joke by you?"

 

"Ah, urm, err-" he didn't know what to say.

 

"Okay I knew it, this was just another joke by you. Good try, Changmin," I faked a smile and then walked inside my house again, closing the door harshly and made a "BAM!" sound which was loud enough to be heard until 5 houses away.

 

"___________-ah, what's wrong with you?" my eomma asked, I didn't answered her and just kept walking forward to my room. Sorry, eomma, but I'm not in the mood to talk about this thing right now to you.

 

When I'm arrived at my room, I closed the door harshly again and jump off to the bed immediately. I punched my pillow which didn't know anything. Sorry, pillow, but I need to relive my stress now. Really, my feeling was being played by ChangMin and I felt so hurt right now.

 

Didn't he know how much I love him? Didn't he know how much I miss him? Didn't he know how long I have been waiting for him to say that words? And now, what? He made another joke that I believed back then. After knowing that it was just another joke by him, my heart felt like torn apart. It hurts, it really hurts.

 

"___________, open the door!!" that voice...

 

"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE, CHANGMIN! I HATE YOU A LOT!" I emphasized the word "a lot".

 

"Open the door, please. There are misunderstanding in here!"

 

"GET THE HELL OUT FROM ME, CHANGMIN!" I pulled the blanket from my feet and covered all my body with it, including my head.

 

After awhile, I heard no one or for exactly, Changmin, didn't knock my door again. I think he gave up already. Well, this is the best way to avoid him. Even though I love him, but he made my heart hurt already. I was about to openned the blanket when suddenly I felt a people jump off to my bed and he / she were on top of me now.

 

But then, he / she pulled the blanket off and putted both of his / her hand beside my ear. It was just like he / she pinned me in the bed. I reflected to close my eyes when he / she pulled the blanket off from me. I am so shocked  to death when I saw who was on top of me...

 

"CHANG-"

 

"Ssht, __________, let me talk first." ! I forgot to closed the door! No wonder he could come in! FOOL ME!!

 

"hmlet-meh-gfo-fil!" (Read: Let me go first) Do you guys curious why I am talking like that? BECAUSE CHANGMIN PUTTED HIS HAND ON MY MOUTH TO MAKE ME SHUT UP!

 

"Okay, okay, I will do it. But don't push me out of your room after this," I nodded my head. He took his hand and kept looking at me. Akward silence passed between us, "There are misunderstanding here," he said while still on top of me.

 

"Misunderstanding? I thought it was just another funny joke made by you, Changmin," I said in a teasing tone.

 

"No, __________, you are wrong. I didn't say that it was a joke, right?" after thinking for awhile, I shook my head and looked at him which on top of me, "Then, why did you say that it was a joke?"

 

"I don't know either..." "Anyway, GET OFF FROM ME, CHANGMIN! I don't feel comfortable with this position," I found myself blushing a bit, I looked to the other side of the room.

 

"I won't until this problem finish."

 

"Okay, okay, finish it now."

"Back then I was too shy to admit that I really love you, ____________. That's why I'm being awkward and no words came out from my mouth. But you thought immediately that my confession wast just another funny joke that I made."

 

I just kept looking at him. I could not find the right words to say. Those words.. All of those words that he said to me was true! He truely love me! I am not dreaming right now, right? Gosh! Seriously! Was he said that back then was his confession?! Not a piece of joke that made by him? Really?!

 

"Changmin, did you really love me?"

 

"Ne, want me to proof it?" after saying that, I could feel his lips on mine. His sweet lips which finally I taste..

 

"Changmin," I said his name once again and cried so suddenly, happiness tears?

 

"_________-ah, why are you crying?" he swept my tears gently, "Don't you happy?" he asked in concerned way (again for the third time already!).

 

"I'm too happy to be true," I cried and hugged him. (A/n: Actually, author is confuse... How could she hug him on that position? HAHAHA XD).

 

"Don't cry again. You make me worried," he released the hugged and smiled.

 

"Mian, I couldn't stiffle my tears anymore," I smile to him and I could say that I could feel his lips again after that.

 

This will be the happiness day in my life, seriously. Even though I am so mad back then and nearly hated Changmin. Thank you, God, he had the guts to go inside my room and explain all about it. And thank you too because I forgot to locked my door :")

 

~ * ~

 


 

WOAAAAH! I CANT HELP BUT SMILING AT WRITING THIS CHAPTER!

HAHA ♥

anyway, actually I was thinking back then that this will be the last chapter of this story.

But I found that this couple was cute :3 So I will make more chapters!^^

Hope you enjoy this chapter! :D

And, yeay! I have 21 subscribers already! Thanks all! Sorry if I don't mention you one by one! ><

Too lazy + too much school works to do it, huhu :(