Preparing for First Date ♥

Next Door Couple! ♥

*ChiHoon's POV*

Hmm, ________ is such a fun and interesting girl! I really like her for accompanying me in my first day of school! At least, there is somebody who wants to accompanying me today!^^

 

"So, how's your first day of school, son?"

 

"Good, pa! I find one friend already! She is really kind! She accompanies me along this day!"

 

"Well then, who is she?"

 

"Her name is ________."

 

"__-_______?" appa stuttered. What's wrong?

 

"Waeyo?"

 

"No, nothing.. I think I've heard that name somewhere. But where?" he asked to his self.

 

~ * ~

 

*Your POV*

Hwachoo! I think someone is talking about me right now. I rubbed my nose a bit and I still could not move even an inch because Changmin was hugging me from behind. Well, have to say that Changmin made my temperature rise a bit today. Didn't know why but his questions and attitude who was suspicious to me, making my temperature rise.

 

"Okay, let me go now, Changmin..," I tried to released his hand who encircling my neck from behind, but instead releasing it, he hugged me stronger. "Changmin, seriously..."

 

"No, you will get cold!" he shook his head.

 

"No, I won't."

 

"Yes you are~" he whined.

 

"No, I won't!"

 

"Yes, you are~~"

 

"No, I won't!!"

 

"Yes, you are~~~"

 

"Ye- No, I won't!"

 

"Look! You said "yes", right?" he said excitedly, shoot! I said "yes"!

 

"Okay, I lose.. But I want you to release me, Changmin! It's dusk already and we need to go home soon," finally, he released the grabbed and we walked home together.

 

"But walk nearly beside me!" he pulled my arm and made me walked so near beside him.

 

"For what?"

 

"I'm scared that you will catch a flu and then your eomma mad on me then she doesn't want us to meet each other again, then we have to separate, then-"

 

"Stop it! My eomma won't be like that, especially to you!" yeah, my eomma will never do something like that to Changmin, because my eomma felt that Changmin was her own son -__- suddenly he encircled his arm around my shoulder and kept pulling me to his side. "Changmin...," hopelessly I said that.

 

"Let's go home now!" he launched his fist to the air and walked excitedly, sheesh, this guy... Sometimes I'm confuse of calling him by the name or by the word "dongsaeng". ==> (A/n: LOL! XD)

 

~ * ~

 

*Someone's POV*

_________, I'm sick already seeing you together with Changmin! Changmin hugged you, he kissed you, bleh! I did not have any idea why Changmin wants to date you! Gah! You make my temperature rising now!! Look out, _________! I didn't care if you like it or not, but I will make you out of Changmin's sight!

 

And for Changmin oppa, how could you choose her? That little , you chose that little ! Did she put an implant so she could win your heart or what? I never thought that oppa could fall for her, GAH! This thing make my temperament up! I need to do something soon... I need to take that out!

 

"Jinae!" somebody called me, I turned around to looked at ChiHoon who was running towards me.

 

"Yah, ChiHoon! Long time not see!" we hugged each other.

"How are you?"

 

"Fine here!^^ So would you tell me now about your life in Aussie?"

 

"Sure, but let's search a place for talk to.. How about Starbucks?"

 

"Great idea!"

 

Time passed away and we talked about many things. How did his life in Aussie, his family and the other things. But still, the thought of Changmin and that little would not drift away from my head. Until I finally gather up my braveness to asked ChiHoon since he was in the same class with that little .

 

"ChiHoon, do you know about _________?"

 

"Of course I know her! She accompanied me along this day in school!"

 

"You know that I like Changmin, right?"

 

He choked out while drinking his coffee. "What?!"

 

"Yeah, I love him and I want her to get away from my sight!"

 

"What? For what?" pfft this boy is.. ==

 

"Of course for getting Changmin's heart you babo!" "So can you help me to make __________ away from him?" I added.

 

"Sorry, Jinae, but I can't do that. She is nice to me and well, I don't want to make her hurt..."

 

"Oh well, okay," I stood up. "I'll meet you again next time," I said annoyingly.

 

"Aah, Jinae!" he shouted a bit but I just kept walking to outside of the cafe. Even my friend since childhood did not want to help me! Aaaaaah! I am sure to make you suffer, __________! I WILL MAKE YOU SUFFER FOR TAKING MY CHANGMIN AND MAKING MY FRIEND SUPPORTING YOU!

 

~ * ~

 

*Author's POV*

Friday passed already and today is Saturday! School did not open and you could go freely wherever you like with your friend/s, family, couple and the others! WHEEEE! XD (A/n: author is crazy because of school ==). So today, liked Changmin said yesterday, he will brought you to somewhere for your first date with him =3 Will it be interesting? Or funny? Or maybe something that both of you did not expected?

 

"Wake up, jagiya~" someone whined at your ears.

 

"Hmm, a bit more," you changed your position and turned arount to the wall direction. Suddenly someone hopped on to your bed and hugged you tightly by your waist. You startled by that sudden action. "Okay, okay, I wake up now, Changmin...," you pushed him off lightly but he made his hugged more tighter. "Yah! Do you want to go or not?" "Anyway, how could you-"

 

"Using the duplicate key."

 

"Fro-"

 

"Your eomma," he answered nonchalantly. Sheesh, my eomma! Didn't she think that Changmin is a dangerous boy?

 

"Enough explanation, I have to take a bath now, get out, shoo, shoo!" you shooed him jokingly.

 

"Meet you downstairs," he kissed your forehead and got out from the room.

 

You took your towel and went to the bathroom, turning the 'hot water' tab. Water came out from the shower, touching your skin gently. You hummed while taking shower and went out with a towel covering your body only. (A/n: NO RATED IN THIS STORY, REMEMBER!) You went to your dresser and chose a nice clothe for you to use.

 

After getting the perfect clothe, for you, you got out from the room. You did not wear make up since you thought that you didn't need it. Inner beauty is everything! Changmin waiting for you in downstairs already, he was helping your eomma cooking some pancakes for both of you.

 

"Changmin, what are you doing?" he turned around and saw your beautiful figure.

 

"Helping your eomma making our breakfast!" he answered while approaching you. Suddenly he hugged you in front of your eomma, "You're so cuteeeeeee~" you could feel that your cheeks burning red, until you realized that your eomma were still there.

 

"M-Ma.." you stuttered. The fear of being scolded rushing to the whole body. You had not talk to your eomma about Changmin and you are dating now.

 

"Oh well, the two of you," she said and smiled widely, "It makes me remember the young age with your father!" she chuckled and putted the pancakes in the 2 plates that Changmin prepared already. Oh my, eomma ==

 

You thought that your eomma will angry when seeing both of you doing something like that. And then, her reaction... 180 degrees from what you thought! "Here eat it! Then go have fun the two of you!" she took off the appron.

 

"Ma, didn't you angry that I haven't talk to you about I'm dating Changmin now?"

 

"I thought the both of you are dating since child!" you looked to Changmin who just released the hug. Changmin laughed by your eomma's words.

 

"We're just dating for 1 week, ma," he said.

 

"Oh well, I'm okay with it," she shrugged and walked out from the dining room plus kitchen that connected into one.

 

Changmin brought you to the dining table and pulled a chair for you to sit. Both of you enjoyed the pancakes while chit-chatting just like a new married couple in their new house. You could feel that sometimes Changmin took a glance to you while you were eating.

 

"Right, Changmin. Now tell me why are you keep taking a glance to me like that," you stood up and taking yours and also his plate.

 

"Thank you." "Because... I just can't keep my eyes from you!"

 

"Stop talking about joke already, tell me the real thing," you walked to the kitchen and putted the dish to the dishwasher.

 

You turned around just to found Changmin stood in front of you now with that small distance. "It's the truth!"

 

"Should we go now?" you changed the topic before he do something.

 

"Sure, let's go!" he grabbed your hand excitedly and heading to the main door. "Good bye, eomma!"

 

"Bye! Take care the two of you!" your eomma said while examining her past photos with your father who was still sleeping now.. -.-

 

~ * ~

 


 

Will write about their first date in the next chapter!^^

Did you guys curious about what will JinAe do? haha xD

keep asking inside your mind, LOL! :p

anyway, I'll be on semi-hiatus. So for the next chapter,

I think I will update it more longer than this.. SO SORRY! >.<