A Memorable One?

Next Door Couple! ♥

*Your POV*

"Where will you bring me?"

 

"Somewhere~" he opened the car's door.

 

"Sheesh, you always make me curious," he hopped to the driver's seat while I'm saying that.

 

"You know that! Because I love seeing your expression when you're curious! You look so cute."

 

"Stop it!" I look to the other side, not wanting Changmin to saw my face which turned into the pink one already.

 

"Hehe, mianhe, jagiya~" he pinched my cheek and the engine, driving to somewhere that God knows where.

 

I plug the earphone into my iPod and heard the music. I looked to the outside of the window, looking to the road and the town. It seemed that I knew this road before.. It lead to some theme park if I am not mistaken.

 

"_________," I heard Changmin was calling my name. Because I used the earphone, his voice was a bit soft. I took off the earphone and turned my head to his direction. "We're here!" he said excitedly and took off his seat belt.

 

I looked around and found a big building in front of us. He went out of the car and opened the door for me. I also took off the seat belt and took my bag then came out from the car.

 

"I think I know this place.." I murmured.

 

“You, babo!” he smacked my head lightly.

 

“Ouch! What?”

 

“Did you really forget this place?”

 

“Hmmm,” I rubbed my chin while thinking.

 

“Oh well, you will never remember if I don’t do…” “This!” suddenly he piggyback me and made me shocked by the thing that he was doing. (A/n: I want a piggyback too...)

 

“Changmin! Put me down!” “Everyone is seeing on us!” I said to him while whispering right in his ear.

 

“Mind their own things.”

 

“Woah, what did you say? It’s not the Changmin that I knew when you saying like that!”

 

“Okay, you still don’t remember anything?” finally he putted me down.

 

“Anni,” I shook my head and looked at him.

 

“Okay then, look over there!” he pointed on one direction and my head followed his finger direction.

 

  

 

“AH!” I clapped my hands one time, “LOTTE WORLD!”

 

“Yup! How could you forget about OUR memorable time?” he putted his sad expression.

 

“OUR memorable time?”

 

“You really didn’t remember it?” he putted the sad puppy eyes which made me soothed in, “We used to go here when we were still child. That’s why I piggyback ride you back then. I did the same thing so you could remember about it.”

 

“Changmin-ah~ Jeongmal mianhe..”

 

He let out a sighed, “Gwaenchana.. Now, how about if we make the MOST memorable day today? We go to Lotte World again as a COUPLE, not as a friend anymore. Arasso?”

 

“Ne!” I nodded my head and smiled widely to him.

 

~ * ~

 

*Author’s POV*

After buying tickets for the two of them, they came in to inside of the Lotte World and amazed by the inside of it. The last time they went to here, it was not this good and the attractions were still little and not that attractive. But now, they were amazed on how the progress of Lotte World on making this theme park become the largest indoor park. (Giving some information too, LOL!)

 

 

First, they went to Bungee Drop. It was a thrilling game which triggered our adrenaline. Well, hearing the name bungee, the first picture that appear in our mind is a usual bungee jumping. Am I right? But in Lotte World, they had the different one!  The Bungee Drop was just like a bungee jumping, but you must sit on the chair provided. That is the different! Got it? xD

 

 

“Changmin,” you pulled his shirt, just liked a child who asked for something.

 

“Ye?”

 

“Do you want to go there?”

 

You pointed to a direction and Changmin followed your finger, “The Comet Express” carves on the entrance door.

 

 

“Ah! Good choice!” he grabbed your hand and pulled you to the entrance door.

 

The Comet Express was an attraction that same liked a roller coaster, but the different is; you were riding a roller coaster inside of the room; like a cavern or something like that. You will experience the journey of a comet traveling the dark spaces!

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

*Changmin’s POV*

Waikiki Wave? Sounds exciting! Let us bring _________ to there!

 

 

“Yeobo~”

 

“Yah, we’re not married yet!”

 

“Keke~ let’s go there!”

 

“Where? Waikiki Wave?”

 

“Yup! Do you want?”

 

“Hmm, sounds thrilling! Okay, let’s go there!”

 

“Yeay!” I pulled her again to the queue of people who were waiting for riding the same attraction too. After waiting for about 5 minutes, finally the queue moved and we got in to the chair provided. Putted on the seatbelt and ensure that the seatbelt was putted on rightly. Or else… Something bad might happen.

 

The attraction started and people screamed were heard everywhere. ________ and I just laughed together, enjoying the view of Lotte World from up here. We could saw the whole Lotte World, people walking and the others! Such a fascinating view!^^

 

Anyway, ________ was the brave type of girl. The brave type on this condition; triggered adrenaline. Since child, she really loved playing games which triggered her adrenaline. Actually I was a bit sad when she really did not remember about our past playing in Lotte World. But, it was okay since we promised to make today the remarkable day for the two of us! :D

 

“That was fun!” she stretched her body after coming down from the attraction.

 

“It is 2PM already. Do you want to grab some lunch?” (A/n: LOL! 2PM! HAHA XD)

 

“Sure!^^”

 

We searched the place to eat and ending up on some fast food restaurant. We ordered a really big big big burger to share. She had a hard time to cut the burger into pieces, so I took control to cut it. She just looked at me with “wow” expression which was really cute! =3

 

“Aaaaaa,” I putted one of the cut pieces of the hamburger in front of her.

 

“I’ll get it by myself,” she tried to took the fork but I pulled my hand back.

 

“No, eat it,” I commanded.

 

“Eeerm, but Changmin..” I knew that she was still stiffed with it that is why I wanted to test her in this condition.

 

“Please?” I putted my puppy eyes. I knew that she could not let me in this expression. Finally, she ate it cutely.

 

“Satisfied?” soon she said that after she finished munching the hamburger.

 

“Don’t be that annoyed, jagiya~ I just want you don’t be to stiff like that,” I wiped the tomato ketchup that left behind beside her lips with my hand and it. “Or do you still think that we’re still just a friend?”

 

“N-no,” she defended. “I-I’m just…” she paused, thinking the proper words to be said. “I’m just thinking about something.”

 

“What?” I putted down my fork and ready to listen her words.

 

“Just never mind about it. We should have fun and memorable day today, okay?” she smiled widely and ate a big piece of hamburger.

 

It is just my feeling or it is true that she was hiding something from me?

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

*Your POV*

Phew! A bit more and my mouth will say about his fangirl who kept messaging me!! Gosh! I hope that he wouldn't be suspicious to me! Please, Changmin! Don't think further about what I said back then!

 

But about that person who kept messaging me, I am still curious who she is. I predicted that she was in the same year as me and Changmin. I am really really curious about who she is! Well if I could found her, I wouldn't do anything to her such as punched her or what. But I just wanted to say that I really loved Changmin from the deepest of my heart and I didn't mean to make her sad or what.

 

“Two days more from now is Valentine, right?” Changmin’s question made my mind back plus shocked at the same time. “_______, are you okay? You look like you are shock of something.”

 

“I’m okay, really,” I gave my best smile to ensure him that I am okay, but actually, no.

 

“Do you prepare something for me already?”

 

“Be patient!”

 

“I can’t!”

 

“Then I won’t give you anything,” I stuck out my toungue.

 

“Yah! Okay, I’ll be patient.”

 

“Should we play something again?” “How about that?”

 

(I don't found any Load Nelson's Armada attraction photo! Sorry >.<)

 

“I heard that the couple who will ride that, they won’t be separate forever,” he said softly which made me touched and didn't believe what the people say at the same time.

 

My mind started to drift away again, thinking that one who sent messages to me; saying that I must break him up at Valentine Day. Should I follow that person’s command or should I do what I want to do?

 

“Jagiya, do you want to ride it or not?”

 

“Ah? Of course I want to.”

 

“Then let’s go,” I stood up from the chair and walked outside while kept thinking about it. Suddenly, I felt his hand connected into mine. His warmness made me felt comfortable and without knowing it, I smiled lightly.

 

We came inside and passing the attraction’s staff first.

 

“Oh, what a cute couple,” he said to us. I looked to Changmin and chuckled.

 

“Thank you,” I smiled.

 

Soon, we were on top of the swan already. I meant, not the real swan, but the fake one which could hold up 2 adult people at the same time. To make the swan move, we must pedal it like we ride a bicycle.

 

We ran through the lake while pedaling the swan and talking at the same time. Until he asked me something that I didn't want to hear about it actually.

 

“Now tell me what is bothering your mind,” he stopped pedaling.

 

It made me stopped pedaling too because of shocked, “Nothing, really.”

 

“No, your eyes and mouth are saying different things,” he turned out to the serious one. I hated him being this serious!

 

“Changmin, please.”

 

“I’m serious, ________.”

 

After thinking for awhile, finally I decided to say this to him, “I’ll tell you at Valentine Day.”

 

“Promise?”

 

“Yes,” I said hopelessly. I think I will do what that person told me to.

 

~  * ~

 

*Author’s POV*

Time passed by and it was dusk already. Changmin and ________ came out from Lotte World and gone home soon. Before going home, ________ brought a cotton candy first. Yup! She really liked eating cotton candy. And as usual, Changmin was teasing her again by suddenly eating the candy from different direction and nearly kissed her.

 

On the way home, ________ fell asleep and Changmin just looked at her sleeping face which was angelic for him.

 

________, please tell me if something really bother your mind, he said inside his heart and caressed her hair with his other hand which not held the steering wheel.

 

~ * ~

 


 

I don't realize that I wrote this many today! haha xD

well, i want to make my readers happy with it! ;D

since i update it soooo late!!

blame my school! huhu T.T

Anyway, I got the highest score in class for one of my try out,

I don't know the others, though.

but i hope i will get the highest too! :D

ENJOY ANYWAY! ♥

 

OH! ONE MORE THING! THANK YOU FOR ALL OF MY SUBSCRIBERS! YOU GUYS ARE REALLY PRECIOUS TO ME =")