Good Morning / Bad Morning?

Next Door Couple! ♥

*Your POV*

"Mianhe, _________ to make you waking up Changmin," his eomma told me as I stepped on the stairs.

 

"It's okay, auntie. I have to wake him up, though. Or else we will be late!" I smiled to her and ran upstairs, my eyes were locked on the door beside the stairs; Changmin's room. I walked to the door and opened it without knocking it first, I knew it's useless since he wasn't woke up yet!

 

I walked inside and found a big bundle that wrapped with a blanket. I pulled off the blanket and revealing a....

 

"KYAAAAAAA!" I shouted and throwed the blanket to his body again. GOSH! HE DIDN'T USE HIS CLOTHES! I stepped backward, backward and backward again until I could feel the door behind my back.

 

"Wha, what?!" He woke up and asked panickly, shooking his head vigorously to saw the room until his eyes stopped at me, "What happened, __________?"

 

Before he could stand up and revealing his bare chest again, I motioned him to kept sat on the bed. Luckily he knew me for a long time already, so he knew what I meant, "ChangMin, put... your... clothes... first..." I said slowly.

 

I kept closing my eyes with my hand, did not want to see his bare chest again! It would make me blush, and I did not want him to look at me while I'm blushing! I could hear his footsteps; going to the dresser, openning the dresser's door, took one  of the clothes inside it and putted it on, "Done!" he closed the dresser's door.

 

Slowly I removed my hand until I could see him standing in front of me clearly, "Changmin, please put your clothes on while you're sleeping." "Now, take a bath and go downstairs quickly! I don't want us to be late today!" I added and went out from the room, "Heart sport in the morning, pfft..." I mumbled while going downstairs.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

*Author's POV*

After Changmin took his bath, he used his school uniform and quickly went downstairs just to found you tapping your fingers on the table already. He ate his breakfast, took his bag and said good bye to his eomma, then went out from his house and went to school together with you.

 

"Changmin, why can't you wake up by yourself?" you asked in annoyed tone.

 

"Why? Because I just can't wake up without being shout," he answered nonchalantly, you rolled your eyes which making him laugh, "Mianhe and gomawo for waking me up."

 

"Whatever," you mumbled and it's loud enough for him to be heard.

 

"Do we have any homework?" he changed the topic.

 

"ChangMin, for a hun- the thou- million times already, I have to say that we are in different class! I don't know if your class have the same homework with my class or not!"

 

"You're mad at me? Mianhe, __________. Are you PMSing?" you glared him and he throwed his face away, did not want to see your glare.

 

"Changmin, I'm out of here!" you said and walked faster, leaving him alone in the back.

 

"Yah, __________! Wait for me! You know right that I'm just kidding? __________!" you kept walking even though you heard him shouting your name; which made the other people looking at both of you awkwardly.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

*ChangMin's POV*

Geez! Did I just make ___________ mad at me? I do not think that she will be that mad! I'm just joking around! So it's true that this is her time already! (PMS) Her mood was not good from the morning until now.. Phew, I think I shall make a distance from her right now before she is even madder to me! -.-

 

~ * ~

 


 

FIRST CHAPTER, YEAY! I know that this is sooo short! ><

Mianhe~ It's night already and I'm sleepy! Z_Z

School does exist tomorrow! So I should go to sleep now! Annyeong~

 

Subscribe >> Comment >> Share! ♥