Chapter 7

Don't You Understand Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihye sat at the corner of the room watching Infinite dancing, working so hard to impress Minjee, who was sitting in front.

Before The Dawn started playing and they displayed their sharp moves. The danced passionately making Minjee smiled and clapped her hands softly.

After dancing, they all ran towards Minjee and bombarded her with questions.

"Was it cool?"

"Weren't we awesome?"

"You loved it, don't you?"

Jihye felt very unwelcomed. They totally forgot of my existence here.

So, Jihye packed her things with a heavy heart and stood up.

"Jihye, where are you going?" Asked Myungsoo.

"Home." Jihye answered, short. She was so hurt that they didn't acknowledge of her presence with them.

She didn't think she could speak out more. She would just bust out crying in front of them.

"Home? Really? I don't think so... I bet you're going to Teen Top's place. Gosh! What a !" Woohyun spat while looking at Jihye like she's trash.

And what he said was too much. He went overboard. Jihye could only take too much.

"So what?! So what if I am going to Teen Top's place?! At least I felt more welcomed there! Here? I'm ignored! Completely ignored.

You guys totally forgot about me! Do you know how hurt I was, knowing that I was invited just to accompany unnie?

I have feelings, too! I am still human. So, it's better if I go now. I don't want to waste my tears here, getting hurt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter