Chapter 1

Don't You Understand Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Unnie, wake up." Jihye cooed. "What is it? What do you want?" Minjee replied getting annoyed that Jihye woke her up so early. 

"It's about seven. You have to wake up so that we will not be late for school. We can't be late on our first day."

Sighing, Minjee got up and made her way to the bathroom. Minjee was still tired even when she slept early last night. Her hair was dishevelled and her pyjamas was wrinkled as to moving too much in her sleep. Even so, she still looked fine. It's amazing how she can still be that beautiful after waking up. 

Jihye, who was done washing up and was already in her neatly ironed, white and blue, school uniform, waited for her sister at the dining table. She was already munching down her toast that was coated with peanut butter. After twenty minutes, Minjee finally descend the stairs, already in her white uniform, same as her sister, looking as beautiful as ever, although she was wearing a frown on her forehead.

"Unnie, have some toast. I even brewed coffee for you." Jihye said to her sister that seemed to be quite grumpy after having to wake up early for school.

"I'm not hungry." Minjee replied short. 

"But unnie, you can get sick if you don't eat breakfast. Breakfast is the most important meal and you know it." Jihye persuaded her sister to eat.

"I'm not eating. So, let's not waste our time and get to school." Minjee said coldly with a grumble.

Jihye sighed, failing to persuade her sister to consume the most important meal of the day and just tailed behind Minjee who was walking towards their high school, Woollim High.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter