Chapter 12

Don't You Understand Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, Jihye arrived at school with Minjee, who was more interested with her phone than having a conversation.

Not that Jihye was expecting for her to be all friendly and talkative with her. It wasn't even like that before. There's no reason for her to expect it from Minjee.

Once they entered the gate, the students started pointing at them and whispering among themselves.

"Why are they looking at us like that?" Minjee mumbled.

Some students were glaring. Some were laughing. They were all looking at Jihye in disgust.

Minjee had had enough. She grabbed a student's hand, who was passing by beside her.

"Yah, what's happening?" She asked.

"Urmm, maybe you should look at the school's information board." The student answered timidly as she saw how angered Minjee looked.

Without wasting any time, Minjee walked off quickly with Jihye cluelessly tailing behind her.

Minjee reached to an abrupt stop and looked at the board in anger.

Without saying anything, she stomped off towards her class. A frown visible on her face.

Jihye, then, looked at the board, wondering what would have made her sister so angry.

What Jihye saw totally freaked her out. On the board was a picture of her Myungsoo in the garden and "Myungsoo and Jihye Are Not Blood Related" were written in bold above the pictures.

Before she could get everything in, she received a text message.  It's a video message. Apparently, the person who took the picture of her and Myungsoo, didn't only take a picture, he or she even recorded a video of it.

Jihye looked around and saw everyone pointing at her, whispering insults with t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter