Chapter 22

Don't You Understand Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung, I heard what happened to Jihye. Is she okay, now?" Sungjong asked. Infinite were having a break after practicing non stop for an hour.

"Yea. She's fine." Myungsoo replied. He hesitated a little since he didn't know how is Jihye's condition. He never stepped a foot into the hospital since he last came to register Jihye in the hospital.

"Have you visited her, Myungsoo?" Sunggyu asked.

Myungsoo only shook his head and stood up to turn on the stereo before he could hear s nagged at him. 

"Let's start practicing,now. We've rested enough." He said and stood at his position.

Sunggyu only managed to shook his head in disappointment before standing at his position, getting ready to dance.

Woohyun on the other hand felt guilty. Very guilty. Yes, he disliked Jihye. But, he didn't wish for her to be hurt like this. Whoever did that to her is a monster. Woohyun felt extremely guilty for treating Jihye very badly. He made a plan to encourage s to visit Jihye later in the hospital.

 

The other members felt the same way when Woohyun voiced out his idea to visit Jihye and asked for her forgiveness. It was hard to convince Myungsoo who was being really cold and hard headed.

Myungsoo didn't want to go because he's too guilty. He did worse than what s did to Jihye. He should've been with Jihye. Supporting her and loving her, giving her encouragements. Instead, he let her down, he hated her. He didn't take care of her and wasn't there whenever she needed him. He can't face Jihye after treating her badly. But, he knew he has to make things right. Apologize to her. That's what he's going to do.

 

It was five in the evening. Infinite were standing at the entrance of the hospital Jihye is admitted to. Each of them were too embarrassed to even step a foot inside.

Sungjong was about to speak up. But, he as interrupted by a familiar voice, "Yah! What are you guys doing here?!"

The seven of them stirred their heads toward the voice only to see five guys that looked angry at them. The trainees. Jihye's only friends, Teen Top.

"What are you doing here? Isn't it enough you've made Jihye suffer before?!" Changjo yelled at them. He and his hyungs-excluding L.Joe- went to to a restaurant nearby to grab some foods for L.Joe, Minjee, Jihye and for Suho. They bought extras just in case they want more. Changjo was happy. But, it was ruined the moment he saw Infinite, the people that had made his favourite noona suffer.

Sungjong spoke first, "We're here to apologize. We know how bad we've been treating her.We're terribly guilty and didn't want things like this to happen. No matter how much we hated her or disliked her, we never wanted her to be hurt like this. We are sorry to you guys, too."

Chunji looked at each of Infinite members, slowly scanning them. He turned to look at s before speaking, "Just let them in. We don't want anymore dramas. Apologize to Jihye. I'm pretty sure she'll gladly forgive you no matter how bad you treated her. She's that nice. We forgive you, too. Just make sure things like this never happen again." Just as Chunji finished talking, all of s looked at him weirdly and in disbelief. Chunji ignored them and lead the way for Infinite to Jihye's ward.

It was silent between the two groups on their way to Jihye's ward. Infinite were nervous and was scripting the words they're going to tell Jihye in their heads.

The elevator's ding brought them back to reality and they followed Teen Top to Jihye's ward.

"We're back!" Chunji said and entered the room with his other members.

Infinite stayed outside because of nervousness and the guilt they felt. Slowly, one by one, they enter. Sungjong entered first after giving his other members some advice. Then, Woohyun entered followed by the other members excluding Myu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter