Chapter 5

Don't You Understand Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jihye! Let's go home together!" Ricky said excitedly.

He was jumping up and down behind Jihye, making the others annoyed and rolled their eyes.

Jihye really wanted to go with Teen Top. But, Myungsoo had asked her first and she had to be fair.

"I'm really sorry, guys. But, Myungsoo Oppa is fetching me and we'll go see them practice. I'm really sorry, guys." Jihye said in guilt. She really wanted to go with Teen Top and have fun with them. But, what can she do.

She was glad that Myungsoo at least invited her. She could feel that he still cared for her. 

"Is that so? There's nothing we can do. Have fun, then." Cap said.

Ricky looked at Jihye with his puppy eyes, begging her not to go with Infinite. Jihye was about to say something. But, was cut off by a honk.

"Jihye! Hurry up!" Myungsoo yelled from inside their van.

The other Infinite members and Minjee were already in the van, looking at her full of annoyance.

"Bye guys. See you soon." Jihye said before she ran off, in full speed, towards the white van that was waiting for her at the front gate.

"Why are you late?" Woohyun asked coldly. He was sitting at the front seat next to the manager. Initially, it was Sunggyu's seat. But, Sunggyu said he was annoyed always having to stir his head to the back to join in their conversation, so he switched seats with Woohyun who didn't really talk a lot in the van.

"I'm sorry. Really sorry. I was with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter