Chapter 9

Don't You Understand Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the cafe, Jihye told L.Joe everything, excluding the slap, of course. she doesn't want L.Joe to chase Myungsoo down for what he'd done.

L.Joe was furious enough listening to Myungsoo ignoring as well as insulting her. His face was beet red. Just what would've happened if Jihye told him Myungsoo slapped her.

Jihye fell asleep, leaning on the wall beside her while hugging herself to find warmth, after telling L.Joe her story. She was tired as she sobbed while telling L.Joe everything.

L.Joe paid for the drinks and carried the sleeping beauty on his back, with the help of a waiter.

They reached Jihye's house after thirty minutes. L.Joe rang the bell twice and waited for someone to came out.

Myungsoo walked to the gates and saw L.Joe carrying his hurt sister. 

Myungsoo is not stupid to see that his sister cried and he knew he was the reason. But, because of his ego, he was not going to admit it.

"Who are you?" Myungsoo asked.

"I'm L.Joe. Jihye's friend." L. Joe replied with a hard voice. He didn't like Myungsoo for treating Jihye badly. If he could, he would've slammed him down and blow him with punches.

"Why is my sister on your back? Did you do something to her?" Myungsoo asked curiously. THere was a flash of concern in him. Just a flash. Just for a while.

"Why don't you ask yourself? What did you do to her?" L. Joe said as he emphasized the you in the last sentence.

Myungsoo was appal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter