Chapter 17

Don't You Understand Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Seventeen years ago, while my ex-wife, your mother, was still pregnant you, we had a fight. A huge fight, that could never be fixed again, unless she forgives me. She was five months pregnant and thank god, she had pass the dangerous phase. We had a son, who was three years old.

She asked for a divorce. But, I didn't want to sign the documents. So, I left it untouched in my drawer. I wanted to be with her until she gives birth to you.

Four months later, you were brought to this world. I was with her for three days and helped her with anything I could. Our son, Kim Jongin, helped a lot, too. I signed the divorce papers and left her without saying goodbye. I only told our son about my leave.

A week later, I got a call from her and she was crying, no, sobbing terribly. I got extremely worried and came to see her at the hospital, where she had asked me to come see her. I found out that our son, Jongin, died while playing at the front yard. He crossed the road to retrieve the ball that he had been playing with. But, unfortunately, a lorry had crashed him.

He couldn't be save. It was too critical, he died on the scene. My ex-wife was devastated and she didn't want to take care of another child, which is you. She was traumatized. She doesn't want to be hurt like that anymore. It was too much, she said.

So, she gave you to me and kindly asked me to take care of you. She said that she would come and visit always. But, that, unfortunately, did not happen. She killed herself two days later, at the lake behind her house. She drowned herself.

I co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter