Chapter 13

Don't You Understand Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The lesson was going on as usual. Some were asleep. Some were writing notes and some were just staring of at... Well, nowhere.

L.Joe who had been looking at Jihye since she got in the class, finally had enough. He couldn't just look at Jihye being in that state.

He loves her. He had to do something to cheer her up. He felt hurt, too when Jihye was hurt.

Finally deciding what to do, he stood up from his seat and grabbed Jihye's wrist, dragging her out of the class, not stopping despite the teacher's yells as well as Chunji's, who was shocked at the sudden movement by L.Joe.

He tried to get up to follow the two of the. But, the teacher stopped him. So, he had no choice but to listen to the boring lesson with a heavy heart, concerned as to what L.Joe was going to do with Jihye.

"L.Joe! Where are you taking me?! We weren't even dismissed." Yelled Jihye.

She was shocked when L.Joe suddenly dragged her out of the class.

Jihye tried to pull her hand out of L.Joe's tight grasp, only to get held tighter by L.Joe. His hold was so tight that it was starting to hurt Jihye. But, L.Joe was too into his thought to loosen his tight grip on Jihye's wrist.

"L.Joe! Stop! You're hurting me!" L.Joe released her hand once they arrived at the garden. The exact same spot Jihye was with Myungsoo yesterday.

L.Joe looked at her red wrist and held it gently, rubbing it to ease the pain.

"I'm sorry. I didnt mean to hurt you." He apologized.

"No, it's okay. Why did you bring me here?" Jihye asked L.Joe but her gaze was on the grass.

"I just- urm- are you okay?" L.Joe stuttered, looking at Jihye, who was gazing at the grass.

"I guess. I didn't know it would

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter