Chapter 18

Don't You Understand Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, Jihye woke up to find the house so quiet. It was six in the morning. Well, that explained why it was so quiet. Her sister wouldn't wake up unless Jihye woke her up.

Jihye arrived home late last night after meeting her family. She had dinner outside and stayed at the park for a few hours before going home.

She didn't see Minjee last night when she got home. She was probably sleeping already.

Jihye washed up and descended the stairs, going straight to the kitchen.

Before she could open the fridge, a voice spoke, making her jumped a little in fright.

"Where were you?" Minjee asked as she leaned against the wall, "What do you think you're doing going out without my permission?" She continued, slowly rising her voice as she spoke.

"Yah. Why did you come home late last night?" A deep voice interfered.

Jihye looked next to Minjee, where Myungsoo stood, wearing a black wifebeater and grey sweatpants.

"I asked you, why did you come home late last night?" He repeated when Jihye wasn't answering him. His eyes turned a shade darker every seconds. He clenched his fist, surprising his anger.

"I went to a friend's house. We needed to finish a project. So, I stayed there for a while before going home. Sorry for not informing." Jihye lied. She couldn't tell them the truth. Not just yet.

"Who? L.Joe? That kid's not good for you. He's bad influence. His friends, too." Myungsoo said.

Why would he care? Teen Top are my friends. They're not bad influence at all. 

"They're my friends! How could you say that when you've never cared about me!" Jihye said furiously. Before she could continue, a knock was heard.

Myungsoo stomped towards the door and opened it only to be greeted by a red haired boy.

"Jihye! Let's get to school! The bell is going to ring soon." L.Joe yelled as he went towards Jihye and dragged her out, not forgetting to kiss her cheek before offering to hold her bag for her.

They were already late. Luckily, the bus didn't take too long. They still arrived ten minutes late.

"We'll have to sneak into class. So, be quiet. Shh." L.Joe whispered and put his pointing finger on his lips.

"I missed you." He whispered and kissed his fingers before gently placing them on Jihye's lips.

Jihye blushed upon L.Joe's romantic gesture.

They tiptoed to class and successfully snuck in without get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter