Chapter 3

Don't You Understand Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihye looked at the door and saw Woohyun leaning against it with Myungsoo behind him.

Myungsoo definitely heard him which caused Jihye to be a little disappointed because he didn't defend her, instead he looked like nothing was wrong and Jihye was supposed to be treated that way.

"I'll just have lunch with Teen Top." Jihye said and excused herself with Chunji and L.Joe tailing behind her, glaring at Woohyun.

They went to the rooftop to meet up with rest of Teen Top.

Jihye was silent the whole lunch which made Teen Top uneasy since Jihye was always so loud when she was with them.

"Jihye, are you okay?" Niel, who was sitting opposite her voiced out.

Teen Top and Jihye would always have lunch together at a private place and this year's private place is the rooftop. Before, they always had lunch in an abandoned classroom. Jihye was always so loud when she was with the members, her bestfriends. Her true friends. They would joke around each other.

"Yeah. Why?" Jihye looked up at and saw all of them were looking at her worriedly.

"Did something happen? Chunji, L.Joe, what happened? You two were with her just now." Cap asked. His face contorted in concern. He'd never seen Jihye looking so down unless she's unhappy with something.

"Nothing big actually. Just some infinite guys that made her feel a little down." Chunji blurted out and Cap and the others stirred their heads towards Chunji while l.Joe was just keeping quiet.

"What happened in class, Jihye? Can you please tell us?" Niel asked.

"Yeah, noona. Tell us, please. You're making us worried." Changjo persuaded and pouted,"You trust us, don't you?" Changjo continued.

After hesitating for a few minutes, Jihye spilled out everything that happened in class a while

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter