Chapter 11

Don't You Understand Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jihye, I have something to talk to you about." Myungsoo said as he stood behind Jihye with the rest of Infinite and Minjee.

"What is it, Oppa?" Jihye tilted her head, looking at her brother.

L.Joe was glaring at Myungsoo, looking at him and the rest of them in disgust. He couldn't forget what happened last night and he probably won't forget it.

He cares a lot for Jihye. Even more than just a friend.

He knew he liked her. But, because he's a trainee and he signed a contract that said to not have a girlfriend until they're actually successful, he couldn't confess. He couldn't tell her how much he loved her. And no one knew about this. Except for Chunji.

"I want to talk privately?" Myungsoo said and walked towards the exit.

Jihye was confused but stood up and followed her brother as the the other Infinite members and Minjee found a vacant table.

Myungsoo and Jihye ended up in the school garden, sitting on a bench facing a fountain.

"So, what do you want to talk about?" Jihye asked while gazing at the fountain. 

She thought she knew what Myungsoo was going to talk about but then, he might want to talk about something else.

"I think you should know about this. Err.." He paused before continuing, hesitantly, "Actually, err.."

"What Oppa?" Jihye asked. He's going to to talk about me being adopted, right? I hope not...

"You're actually-" Myungsoo paused again.

"Adopted." Frustr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter