Chapter 15

Don't You Understand Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I wonder who are my parents. Are they alive? Do they still remember me? Jihye thought. She was sitting on her bed trying to answer all the questions running through her head.

She really wanted to search for her parents. Her mother, her father. Who knows, maybe she has siblings, too. But, the question is, do they want to see her? Especially after putting her for adoption.

Maybe. Just maybe. She could find them. Jihye didn't care if they don't accept her because all she wanted was for her real parents to know that they have a daughter, named Jihye, who is still alive and was perfectly fine.

Okay. I'm going to search for them this weekend. Jihye decided.

Time goes by really fast. It was finally Saturday. The day Jihye was going to search for her family. True family. Real family.

Jihye sat on the couch with newspapers in her hands, addresses in Korea, families with the same surname, which was hard because Kim is a very influential family, most common surname in Korea.

After searching through the internet and some newspapers and magazines, Jihye started her journey to Gangnam. The area where the rich live.

Jihye took the surliest bus to Gangnam after making breakfast for Minjee. She still had to go somewhere else later.

 During the ride, Jihye was feeling all sorts of emotions. Excited, happy and nervous. She revived a message from L.Joe this morning, wishing her goodluck.

He wanted to go with Jihye but she refused. So, L.Joe had no choice but to follow what she said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter