Chapter 2

Don't You Understand Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Myungsoo, are you sure you guys are siblings?" Asked Woohyu, who was standing next to Sungjong, with his black hair messily styled and his tie was a little crooked. Seems like he didn't know how to tie it properly.

Somehow, Woohyun question didn't seem like a normal question. It had double meaning to it. Jihye thought that it was rude of him to ask such thing because Myungsoo just said that they were siblings. They were his sisters.

"Yeah. I just told you. Why? Something's wrong?" Answered Myungsoo, looking confused.

"No. It's just that you and Minjee are really beautiful and handsome. But, what happened to her? She doesn't have the looks. At all." Woohyun emphasized.

Jihye looked down to her feet after being humiliated by a member of a famous boy group.

It hurt her how Woohyun could say those words so straight forwardly in front of her. Some people might not understand why she would be hurt. But, every girls, would like to hear that they are beautiful and definitely not ugly. And, as if salt was added to the wound, Woohyun happened to be Jihye's favourite member in Infinite, next to her brother, that seemed to be quite ignorant of her, too.

I know unnie is beautiful. But, I'm beautiful, too. Maybe not on the outside. But, I'm beautiful inside. Or at least, that's what I thought. Jihye thought.

She was brought back to reality when her phone rang and she excused herself from Infinite to answer her it.

"Hello?" Jihye answered.

"Jihye! It's Teen Top!" The next line greeted.

Teen Top had always been Jihye's bestfriends. They never judged her by her appearance and they didn't care a bit about her sister nor her brother.

They befriended her for who she is and that's how she liked it.

"Jihye! Let's meet at the school garden! Now!-" Ricky was cut off when the bell rang indicating that class is starting in ten minutes.

"Or not. Well, let's meet at lunch! Oh! And Chunji and L.Joe Hyung are in the same class as you. They'll meet you there, okay? Bye!" Ricky said and hung up.

After the phone call, Jihye went to Minjee and saw her with Sungjong.

"Jihye! H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter