Chapter 4

Don't You Understand Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihye arrived at class and the first thing she saw was, unfortunately, Myungsoo, who was sitting on Minjee's table, having a fun conversation with Minjee and Sungjong. Bliss were drawn all over their faces. NO doubt, they were having a really good time together. I don't have to be with them.

They were laughing loudly, not caring even a bit about the students in class, which included me and the two Teen Top boys.

"Jihye! Hey! Hello!" Chunji said while waving his hands around.

"Uhh.. Yeah. What did you say?" Jihye was back to reality by the frantic Chunji.

"Kim Myungsoo is calling for you. Your unnie has been motioning for you to come over there for hours now! Well, not hours, but,but you know what I'm talking about!" Chunji said totally exaggerating.

"Oh, thanks for telling me. Why don't you guys go to your seats while I'll go check what they want." Jihye replied

"Okay! But just so you know, you can tell us if anything happens." L.Joe said and patted Jihye's head before going back to his seat.

Jihye's cheeks flushed pink by the gesture from L.Joe. Shaking her head, she walked towards her brother and sister and Sungjong.

"I've been calling you for so many times and you just came now?" Minjee said, obviously pissed off after calling for Jihye over and over again.

"Sorry. So, why am I here?" Jihye apologized

"You'll be going to Infinite's practice room today." Myungsoo replied.

He wasn't as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter