Chapter 20

Don't You Understand Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihye was unconscious and the back of the classroom with her ripped uniform which is not useful anymore. It's not covering her anymore. You can see her underwear and her skirt was lifted up exposing every little part of her.

The door suddenly slammed open revealing L.Joe panting. He scanned his eyes around the class searching for one particular girl. 

He stopped as he saw the person he was searching for unconscious looking terrible. There were blood flowing down her legs and some fell to the floor. 

He quickly took off his jacket and wrapped it around the fragile girl. She has dried tears on her cheeks. She looked so weak. 

It pained him to see her like this. He is going to search for the guy who did this to her. But, for now, he carried Jihye in his arms and brought her to his car. 

He drove quickly, passing the red lights, going to the hospital. He couldn't see Jihye like this. It hurt him too much. He glanced at Jihye and tears that he'd held finally dropped. A sob passed his lips and he drove faster to the hospital. He knows what happened to her. She has to get a check up just to make sure nothing else is to happen.

"I'm sorry I wasn't there to rescue you, Jihye. I'm a bad boyfriend."

Once he arrived, some nurses came to help him carry Jihye and brought her to an available doctor.

While waiting outside the room Jihye was having a check up in, he called Myungsoo.

"Yah! Hurry come to the hospital!"

"What? Wait, how did you get my number?" Myungsoo replied. But, there was no time for that.

"Doesn't matter how! Just come to the hospital, now! Seoul Hospital! Something happened to Jihye"

"Aish. Okay. I'll be there." 

 

After a few minutes, Myungsoo arrived together with Minjee.

"What happened? Where is she?" Myungsoo asked. He was curious and worried about Jihye. 

Yes, he doesn't like her. But, he still have feelings. He cares about her, too. He admits that he has been a bad brother. But, he has his ego.

"The doctor is checking on her. Where were you? Did you not care that she wasn't home after 5? Do you know what happened to her?" L.Joe told Myungsoo. He is pissed off and seeing Myungsoo doesn't make things better.

"I had a schedule, okay? I didn't she wasn't home. Are you blaming me, now?" Myungsoo said slowly raising his voice at L.Joe.

"Oh. So, you had a schedule. Okay... But, even if you didn't have a schedule, you wouldn't care. You never cared! You too, Minjee! You have never cared about her when you're her only family she has left! 

"Just, stop it, okay. Let's talk about this later. Tell me, what happened to her?" Myungsoo asked calmly. He doesn't want to fight in a hospital.

"She was... Urgh." 

"Hurry and tell us already!" Minjee yelled impatiently.

"She was okay! Are you two happy, now!?"

"What?" Myungsoo said. He's in shock, obviously. "Who did it? Where did it happen?" Minjee continued.

"In class earlier this evening." 

They stood there in silence. After a few minutes, a doctor came out from the room Jihye is in.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter