Chapter 14

Don't You Understand Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Write a whole page of essay on the importance of coming late to school. you have to finish it by the end of the day. if not, you can go for detention for the whole week." Ms. Lee stated.

Jihye was in the counselor's room with a piece of paper on the table and a blue pen, encircled through her fingers.

She was late to school because she couldn't sleep all night. Infinite came over and they had a few shots of liquor. Unfortunately, they all got drunk. And when they're drunk, they talk like someone's kilometres away.

"Jihye! were you listening to me? Start doing the essay now or you're having detention for the whole week. You have thirty minutes before the bell rings. so, you better start doing now. I have to go and get ready for my class. If you're done, put it on my desk in the staff room."

Jihye nodded at her and Ms. Lee left a few minutes later.

It has been two weeks since the incident between her and Myungsoo, and since L.Joe confessed to her.

The students stopped whispering and pointing fingers at her. But, they were still glaring though.

L.Joe and Jihye were also getting much closer. Closer than before. Almost everyday, L.Joe would walk her home.

Jihye also realized that L.Joe and the other Teen Top members were always in school now. They're trainees, and it seemed like they're not going for training that much.

The bell rang, signalling that their short break was going to end soon. Jihye looked at her paper and there were only two sentences. Looks like she would have to use her lunch time for this.

Jihye packed her stuffs and went to her classroom.

Once she arrived in class, she saw L.Joe sitting on her seat. L.Joe looked up, hearing footsteps behind him only to be startled.

Jihye suddenly jumped on L.Joe, making him almost fall since he wasn't ready.

"Yah! Why did you do t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter