Chapter 6

Don't You Understand Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hye guys! I decide to continue my story. Thanks for all your support. I never thought you guys would be this supportive. I wanted to delete this story, mainly because I thought you guys aren't interested in it anymore. So, I'm sorry.

Continue supporting me! Thank you

The practice room is really beautiful. Although, it looks messy outside, it's clean and neat inside.

Jihye looked at the small building in front of her. The exterior was small. But, it was actually big and spacey.

"Welcome!" Sungjong yelled as he spreaded his arms and spun around.

Jihye stood at the door awkwardly while Minjee is talking comfortably with the members.

"Minjee, come and sit next to me." Woohyun said, cutely.

Jihye felt left out and unwanted. So, she thought of sitting at the back corner of the practice room. But, before she could do that, Sungjong called out for her.

"Jihye! You can sit there." Sungjong pointed at the bench located in front of the mirrors, where Minjee was seated next to Woohyun.

"So, Minjee, what do you think?" Myungsoo asked.

"It's so spacious. I like it!" Minjee replied while looking around the room in amazement.

"Really?! Glad you like it. I was forced to clean it by the hyungs!" Sungjong cheered and pouted as he said the last sentence.

They seem to have forgotten about my existence here. As expected. They didn't even spare a glance at me. Jihye thought, bitterly.

"Let us

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter