Chapter 21

Don't You Understand Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihye was with Minjee in her ward. Minjee was peeling an apple while Jihye was watching the television. She kept changing the channels since there was nothing to watch.

"Jihye-ah, have this apple." Minjee gave the plate of apples that had been sliced.

Jihye accepted it and put down the remote control after settling with Pororo.

It's been three days since the incident. Now, Jihye and Minjee are closer than ever.

"After you're discharged, let's go shopping together!" Minjee said enthusiastically.

Jihye nodded and opened to said something but was cut off by the door opening. L.Joe strode in with a bouquet of flowers in his hand. His other hand was holding a bag of food.

He made his way to his sick girlfriend and pecked her cheek before putting the bag of food and bouquet of flowers on the side table. He smiled at Minjee then focused on Jihye.

"How are you feeling?" L.Joe asked. Jihye smiled and nodded.

"I'm fine." Jihye said. L.Joe looked into her eyes and saw sadness. She must have been upset since Myungsoo hadn't visited her at all. Minjee also saw it and made her way out of the ward. She pulled out her cellphone from her jeans pocket.

"Myungsoo Oppa, aren't you going to visit Jihye? She's been asking about you."

"No. I'm busy. I don't have time to visit her." Myungsoo replied and instantly hung up after bidding goodbye to his little sister.

Minjee sighed and walked inside the room again.

"Can you please tell me his name? The teachers are searching for the culprit and Minjee made a report to the police.  If you could just tell us his name, it would be easier for them to find him." L.Joe looked at Jihye in concern.

Since Jihye woke up, L.joe and Minjee h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter