Chapter 4

Twisted Love

~~~ 

They ended up in a one of the most famous clubs in Korea owned by one of Kyuhyun friends. The atmosphere is nice, a luxurious club where only heir and heiress can afford to enter. And since Kyuhyun knows the owner and he regularly comes here, they managed to get into the special private room for themselves.

This is the first time Sooyeon comes to a club. She never had the chance to experience normal teenage life like the rest of girls at her age do. Nightlife is forbidden TO her, she is expected to behave like a respected young lady because soon she is going to be one of the most influential career women in Korea. Both Kyuhyun and Siwon can’t help but to smile looking at how excited she is because they know how hard life for Sooyeon has been. Her parents and her older brother died when she was 3 years old and she was raised by her Grandfather, one of the most respected and successful business tycoons in Korea. Life looks like a bed of roses for her; but the truth to be told, it never is.

‘We agree to come here, but you are not allowed to drink any alcohol beverage okay Sooyeon’. Siwon says as he looks at her with a tender gaze.

‘I know Oppa, I have to work tomorrow remember? Coming here is more than enough for me’.

‘I don’t think you can even handle anything stronger than coffee’. Kyuhyun said as he raised his glass, challenging her.

Siwon shot a glare to Kyuhyun. Both of them know that nobody challenge Jung Sooyeon, because one of her strongest nature is she can’t accept defeat and she will do everything to prove herself.

~~~ 

They end up having to literally drag Sooyeon of the bar because she and Kyuhyun is having a drinking match even though they all know that Sooyeon really can’t handle anything stronger than coffee. She passed out at her third glass. Kyuhyun don’t mean anything bad to Sooyeon, he just wanted Sooyeon to experience life the way she deserved to be. Because he really can’t stand seeing Sooyeon dedicating her life to her family business at such a young age.

‘Look at what have you done Kyuhyun. She is going to have a bad hangover and she has to work tomorrow’.

Siwon sighed heavily. He always had to cover up for them every time they get into trouble. It is just the way it is, but he never complaints because both Kyuhyun and Sooyeon are very important and precious to him.

~~~ 

Sooyeon woke up the next morning with a strong headache. The last thing she remembers is she was drinking with Kyuhyun and Siwon. She has no idea how she ended up in this bed, still wearing her working suit. Getting up slowly, she opened the door slowly and she looks around wondering where she is.

Seeing both Kyuhyun and Siwon having their morning coffee in the kitchen counter, she approaches them slowly.

‘Where are we Oppa?’ She said as she gladly accepts the hot coffee offered by Siwon.

‘Oh, this is my private apartment Sooyeon, I bought it 2 years ago, you know as my hiding cave’.

‘Our hiding cave... And I really don’t believe you passed out only after your third glass’. Kyuhyun said as he goes to the kitchen stove pouring a hot hangover soup and serves it to her.

‘This is good for a hangover, purely made from scratch by me, and you must finish this and after that I’m going to send you home so you can change and go to work later’.

Kyuhyun will send you home okay, because I have a very important meeting to attend at 10 and we were very sorry for keeping you here last night. We obviously can’t send you home right away after you passed out like that’.

Sooyeon can’t help but smile. She is very thankful for Kyuhyun and Siwon because she knows that they will always be there for her.

 

TBC