Chapter 3

Twisted Love

~~~

It is good to be back in Korea. Living alone overseas surely has matured her in almost every sense. But to be back with Siwon and Kyuhyun somehow bring the child like personality in her out. She can act as herself with them. There is no need to be guarded and follow the strict protocol like when she is around her grandfather.

Siwon has decided to have their reunion dinner at their favorite Italian restaurant. This restaurant has witnessed countless moments of them. It is a very simple restaurant but they love it here.

Sooyeon decided to have her favorite meatball pasta, and as soon as the waitress serves their food, Sooyeon immediately start to eat.

‘This is so gooood’.

She keeps on eating while ignoring Siwon and Kyuhyun. Both men watched her in amusement. Sooyeon can be such a respected young woman and in a blink she can turn back to be a clumsy 5 year old girl. Not that they are complaining, because this is the Sooyeon that they knew.

Siwon can help but smile while Kyuhyun chuckled at her, and resulting a glare from Sooyeon.

‘What?’

Siwon grinned before breaking a small laugh.

‘What is it? What so funny?’

‘Nothing Sooyeon, now finish your food’.

Siwon said with a warm smile plastered on his face. His little princess is back, and that is more than enough for him.

She pouted but continues to eat nonetheless.

Oppa, I have a request, and I’m not accepting no as an answer.’

~~~

TBC