Chapter 1

Twisted Love

Choi Siwon, Cho Kyuhyun, and Jung Sooyeon. A beautiful friendship between two boys and a girl. But fate always has a funny way to twist the future and love sometimes ruined the promised happiness.

They are so different from each other but  yet they complete each other. 

They are the heirs and heiress of their family empires. That is why they are allowed to be with one another. It is a rule that they must obey, because they can’t just simply mingle with commoners or be friend with people from outside their circle. But who ever bind themselves to rules?

There is a very thin line between love and friendship.

They never understand the meaning behind it until they are old enough to feel and understand the definition of love. 

 

~~~

Oppa, can I ask you a favor?’

‘What have you done Jung Sooyeon?’

‘I’m asking for a help, not that I’v had done anything’.

‘You never ask for a favor, you said it makes you weak, remember?'

‘I did not say that, you ar...’

‘Oh, stop it you two. What is it Sooyeon?’

‘This is why I love Siwon oppa the most. You see, there is this one cute boy in my class, and he asked me to go out with him this Saturday night’.

‘Since when you are into cute boys? And the answer is NO!’ Kyuhyun answered with a stern tone.

‘I’m 18 years old, and I have every right in the world to do whatever I want. I’ve never been to a date before. Please, just this time around. Plus I had already agreed to his invitation.’

Both Choi Siwon and Cho Kyuhyun know that they can never give a NO as an answer to Sooyeon. They ended up helping her sneak out for her first date. Her eyes twinkle in happiness. They even will move a mountain if that makes her happy.

~~~ 

‘I told you it’s a bad idea to let her be with that jerk. Hyung, you know people are going to take advantage of her, and we are not there to protect her!’

Siwon frowned and keeps on trying to reach Sooyeon’s phone. He is the calm one, and he will not come into conclusion hastily. What if she left her phone somewhere? What if she purposely doesn’t want to answer her phone? It’s her first date after all.

‘Hyung, we need to find her!’

‘But we promised her to not disturb her date’.

‘To hell with promise, it’s already past 12 and we don’t know where on earth is she, and what if that jerk did something bad to her?’

They drive through the night in Seoul to look for Sooyeon, but she is nowhere in sight. Siwon sighed in a mix of regret and frustration. If something bad happened to Sooyeon, he will never forgive himself. He is the one that agreed to let Sooyeon to go for this stupid date in a first place.

‘Let her go you stupid moron’.

Sooyeon is crying and that is more than enough to let anger blow within them. Siwon beat the boy mercilessly and Kyuhyun has to stop him.

‘Enough hyung. Sooyeon is okay’.

‘No Kyuhyun, how dare he let his filthy hands touch Sooyeon’.

‘I said enough hyung. Let’s leave before people see us.’

Siwon is beyond angry, he is furious. But seeing Sooyeon crying in Kyuhyun’s embrace gives him an alien feeling that he never knows existed before.

 

TBC