Suspension

Precious Three Months

Park Jin Young was eating a bunch of bananas when someone knocked at the door. Then he bade the person knocking to come in. The 2PM guys slowly found their seats in front of the CEO who was still eating a banana. Then, he handed Jun Ho a piece and began talking to his talents.

"I have to say I'm very sorry for what had happened last night even though it wasn't entirely your fault. But because of the mishap that Taecyeon-ah caused, I will put a suspension of your activites for three months, or maybe longer than that. Our lawyers had also made counter-attacks to the charges brought against us. But as it is, you all shall be given allowances to cover up your expenses. However, I cannot give you that much. Tomorrow, you all shall be going to Cheongsong county in North Gyeongsang Province. You are not to have any form of gadgets with you there as punishment. You are to live your life like how you did when you were still Hot Blood Boys."

The guys remained their silence. But Taecyeon spoke. "Park-ssi, it's enough for me to be the one to take the blame, but I can't see why others would share the blame too."

Jun Su spoke. "Taecyeon-ah, we just can't leave you alone on this. We're a team, right? SO whatever pact we had made during our Hot Blood days still remains."

The others expressed their support too and decided to go along with Taecyeon while he served his suspension. JYP smiled. He wasn't mistaken to take the boys under his wings. They'll definitely make it through this, he thought as he peeled another banana.