In all Zombieness

Precious Three Months

Jun Ho and Taecyeon were requested by Mr Ham to look for EUn Jung. It was already three-thirty in the afternoon and she hadn't returned yet. Taecyeon mentioned to Jun Ho about Eun Jung going to fish, so that they kept looking for her in  the first lake they saw.

"Aish, where did Noona go?"

"Hyung, did she ever mention to you which lake she said she'll fish?"

"Ani...nevermind, let's just continue looking for her."

Both boys wandered to another side of town between the border of the mayor's house and the cemetery. Jun Ho began to shiver. 

"Hyung, we're reaching a cemetery!"

Suddenly, Taecyeon saw Eun Jung on the other side of the lake, bowing her head. The boys decided to walk through the cemetery and walk across the other side. Eun Jung was holding a fishing rod. Beside her was a can full of earthworms and a container for the fishes. The boys observed their noona. Her head was bowed down as she sat with her legs in a gymnastic position wherein the legs crossed but the feet are placed on top of each shins. She wasn't moving at all, but was humming a very funny tune. 

"Hmmmmmm~~~..."

"Hmmmmmm..~~~~"

Jun Ho whispered. "What's she doing, hyung?"

Taecyeon shook his head. "Molla.. but she's acting weird..."

"Who's acting weird?" Eun Jung suddenly asked. Both boys jumped in shock as they didn't know she knew they were there.

"What are you two doing here?"

"Well...Mr Ham sent us here to look for you."

"Geurae? Well, then, I'll be going home..but you two fish for dinner. Are you up for the challenge?"

JUn Ho remained silent, but Taecyeon agreed. As Eun Jung stood up, she felt that something was moving. She managed to steer the reel and out came a very fat freshwater fish.

"I'll put this in the container. Don't let it escape or else you do 100 push ups when you get home," She told Taecyeon as she handed to him her rod. Then, pulling up her hood, she began to walk away.

Jun Ho went to his hyung who was tying a bait to the hook.

"Hyung, why did you agree to her demand?"

"Jun Ho-ah, noona likes to fish. I wanted to try for myself too. It'll be a challenge I wanted to take for myself."

"Aish..I guess you just like to slave yourself to her.."

Taecyeon smiled. "I'm willing to do anything for her. I wanted to know what she really is and what lies beyond the mask."

"You're just blinded by infatuation, hyung. I don't think she has anything for you."

"You never know. I wanted to be that guy to open up her heart."

Recalling Eun Jung's face when she made that threat of them doing 100 push-ups, he was suddenly surprised. It was now that he realized that Eun Jung's eyes were red from crying. But why did she cry? 

"Fishing can't be this boring for you to cry, can it?" Taecyeon said to no one in particular. But Jun Ho asked him what he meant.

"Noona..her eyes were red from crying...but why is she crying?"