An Embarrassing Errand

Precious Three Months

Jo Kwon's phone rang. When he looked at his phone, he was surprised.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Yah, Kwon-ah, can you do me a small favor?"

"Ne, Park Jin Young-ssi...what is it?"

When the other guys hear that it was JYP calling, they suddenly became attentive.

"Do you have money there with you? I could pay you back when you arrive."

Jo KWon began to open his wallet. "Neh..."

"Can you buy me a bunch of bananas after you're done visiting with the guys?"

Jo Kwon tried to stiffle a laugh as he withdrew the phone away from his mouth to prevent JYP from hearing him laugh. Then he composed himself and began to answer that he will buy later. Then JYP dropped the call, as Jo Kwon did too.

"O..what's so funny?" Chang Min asked. Just then, Jo Kwon began to do his frivolous dance moves again in the living room before rolling to the floor laughing.

"What's the matter?" Jin Woon asked.

"Mr PArk....just asked me...TO BUY HIM SOME BANANAS!!!" And he laughed all the more. The other guys began laughing too. Then Jin Woon suddenly remembered in a scene with his boss when Yoo Jin told  Yang Jin Man he should not be eating bananas because people will make fun of him. Jin Woon suddenly laughed so loud that the others began asking him too. When he narrated to them the scene, the guys began rolling on the floor laughing. Too bad for JYP. He had been made fun of by his talents.